PDA

View Full Version : Get to work you lazy dogs!

Symarra
06-25-2002, 03:54 AM
Where's the new EMU version?

hehe jokin

Screw the emu for a bit......BUT

PLEASE
PLEASE

post some info on NWN

so I can decide whether to buy it or not!!!!!!

stormgod
06-25-2002, 08:25 AM
locks comp every 10 mins for me , so for the moment its a pretty buggy game if you ask me and the support forum seems to agree with me

strychn
06-25-2002, 11:39 AM
i know a lot of people who have had lottsa lock ups and trouble with it, but i've had that game since last wednesday and not a single problem. i rather enjoy the game, and the mp is good too. i think it's a good rpg, and the tools are super easy to use, so there will be adventures, and unique items as well as general kewl stuff popping up everywhere for it. endless enjoyment.
:)
just my 2 cents.

Baltar
06-25-2002, 02:56 PM
From what little i've played i found it to be quite good myself. The
story line could use a little help, but since it allows for scripting, hopefull someone on the net will script better adventures. Another little bonus is a free quest if you purchase it today. I don't play alot of rpgs (besides eq) so I really don't have a benchmark.

IMHO wasteland and btech 1 were the best pc rpgs of all time.

Trumpcard
06-26-2002, 12:49 AM
Wasteland was awesome.. I still remember killing Red Rider and using his BB gun till the end of the game. There was a sequel called Fountain of Dreams using about the same game engine, but it wasnt nearly as fun.

BTech One was pretty cool, I never did finish it completely, got to the Star League cache then couldnt figure out the map room because I had lost the game book with the map. I did hate that you were limited to about 35 ton mechs though.

I disagree though, the best RPG of all time was 'Wizard's Crown' by SSI.

Jon
06-26-2002, 05:33 PM
EQEmu by the devs w/ some help from (worst thing you can say in the world) Verant (for making eq :))