PDA

View Full Version : Populated EQEmu 3.4 compatable database

Lurker_005
06-29-2002, 11:42 AM
Not really a prepared release, just my current DB dumped out so others can use it. Spawnwise it is like my Lurker_3.9 release (Drawde's 9.0, MSH and Some of Ariak's Data) It has a lot of items, just over 11000 now. Several books data.

Anyhow, just wanted to give those out there without a populated database something to play with.

Lurker_eq34_dump-2.zip (http://home.earthlink.net/~dpuch/misc/Lurker_eq34_dump-2.zip)

*Updated* Items are now corrected. well all but a handfull of bage anyhow.

deathgate
06-29-2002, 12:24 PM
tried using the database and got a populated world but no items showed up gonna retry it maybe somthing is just messing up

spellcaster
06-29-2002, 06:55 PM
Odd this database has no EQMessages and items are in the old format I think coz it moaned about them all being invalid length..

Weird.

Lurker_005
06-30-2002, 03:38 AM
EQMessages is there.
*edit*

OK I now see what is the problem :( While I was sure I tested the items I converted from the 3.3.1 DB they all seem to be invalid. They are in mysql, but the emu doesn't show them at all.

The items that come with the emu, and the items that Lyenu has for download seem fine. I'll have to look at my 3.3 to 3.4 converter script and figure out what went wrong.

deathgate
06-30-2002, 03:44 AM
Its strange the items are there. I can pull them all up using an item editor and it appears to be in the new format when I looked at them in the 3.4 editor. An items table shows up under mysql database so not sure why they not in game. Everything else works fine. Probaly going to try merging just those items with a very small DB I know works and see if I can get them to work. I am using xp by the way.

Ariak
06-30-2002, 06:20 AM
Ack :(

Steppuppy
06-30-2002, 07:27 AM
Just how do I import a db such as this one? I have no items but hose that came withthe emu and no mobs at all.

Steppuppy
06-30-2002, 07:30 AM
Just how do I import a dp such as this one? I have no items but hose that came withthe emu and no mobs at all.

Steppuppy
07-01-2002, 06:42 AM
I could figure out how to use this as my primary database but then I had spawns and no items or loot of any kind. Not even those that came with emu as I am just using this db alone. What I dont know how to do and would like some help with is how do I merge 2 databases? I would like to merge this database with the included emu one so I have spawns and at least those items that came with the emu. Thanks in advance for help.

Lurker_005
07-01-2002, 08:22 AM
The items in this Db are messed up, I will release a new version once I get the problem with the items sorted out.

For now you can use the items table that came with the emu.

deathgate
07-01-2002, 10:24 AM
I got it to sorta work. A few items do work so not sure what happened. Had like 5 different ornate chain items that showed up while just messing around. I'll compare ones that worked and ones that don't and try to help make a working DB.

Steppuppy
07-01-2002, 02:56 PM
Lurker

Cuold ya please tell me how to use the spawn table from this release and the item table from the emu together? I have no idea how to merge the 2 databases. Any help would be great.

Lurker_005
07-01-2002, 05:16 PM
Items are fixed now, just redownload the file from the first post

Steppuppy
07-01-2002, 05:45 PM
Awesmoe cant wait to try it :) Thanks bunches.

Steppuppy
07-02-2002, 08:29 PM
Seems to mostly work now. Its great) I love my Claw of kerofyrm. hehe. Some of those items have just gotta be custom. Never ever heard of em and their stats are just to damn good. Pluis jsut about every dang weaopn has touch of night as a proc heh :)

O6scured
07-03-2002, 02:40 AM
I haven't been able to log into it myself... issues trying to resolve in another forum... But my friend said when he logged in that he was kos to the gaurds of his races home town.. =/

Lurker_005
07-03-2002, 05:39 AM
I included Ariak's items from her 0.9 release since that is what she set as loot for ST and NToV

Regarding faction, I think that is a problem that croped up in 3.4 I don't think that it is a problem with the database info...

unagi
07-04-2002, 07:34 AM
Lurker,

I cant seem to use your db with the db.sql that comes with the emu. the emu db contains all the zones, and when i only load your db i crash right after i try to enter the world. Then again, when i use both your db and the emu db i get tons of 1062 Errors, saying i have a Duplicate Entry. And of course the dbs still wont work, crashing again when i try to enter the world. How can i use your db with the emu db?

Lurker_005
07-04-2002, 02:19 PM
I am not sure why your crashing, seems to be your setup since it doesn't matter which DB you use. What I posted was meant to be all you needed. It includes everything in the released DB.sql file, so trying to source one after the other will create a ton of duplicate enty errors.

wurmslayer2k
07-07-2002, 03:49 PM
When I try to get into a zone, it says No zone point here (when i create first character) when i get kicked to Dtop i can see on my World.exe No zone point for this zone! it was neriakb. So i have to try sourcing the original DB and your DB to get zone points in but it keeps beeping my comp like 1000000 times ERROR 1062: Duplicate entry 10000000000 for key 1. How can i fix this so i can have zone points so people can get on my server?

Lurker_005
07-08-2002, 09:37 AM
Easiest way is to get the cfg files luenu posted. Many safe points aren't in the best location, but they are there...

If you want to edit the safe point loc, edit it in the DB and make sure you have the variable UseCFGSafeCoords=1 the best way to reload the safecords is to edit the db.sql or my sql file and just safe the lines that start with "insert into zone..." to a new file and source just that.

TheDreamX
07-09-2002, 03:57 PM
Lurker, I finally got my server to work. Turns out you have a serious loot problem in your DB in the Greater Faydark. I created another character w/ another home city and had to problems. Cannot log into gfay, though.