PDA

View Full Version : Rathe Mountains: Armor of Ro

Andrew80k
08-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Over the next couple of days I'm going to attempt to get this all in. I have all but the Vambraces done I think (dang plague sharks!). I'll start with the several that I have ready to go, and I'll add the recipes that need to be input.
This has taken me a couple of months to get done with the little time I've had to get on live.

Elisabeth.pl

################################################## #######
# NPC: Elisabeth
# Zone: Rathe Mountains
# Quest: Greaves of Ro
# Author: Unknown
# Updated: Andrew80k
sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Very good to meet you. $name. I am the keeper of the [Greaves of Ro]. Please feel free to rest and recuperate here. We shall see that you are safe from the evils of the Rathe Mountains.");
}
if($text=~/greaves of ro/i){
if ($faction <= 5) {
quest::say("Go to the countryside of Freeport. There, you shall seek out any nightfall giants . They have terrorized the countryside for too long. They have protection from common weapons. Rely on magic. I failed in tracking them down. You shall succeed and when return any single head to me. you shall be awarded the mold for the greaves.");
} else {
quest::say("Leave my presence at once. Your ways of life are not acceptable to one who follows the Truthbringer.");
}
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if ($faction <= 5) {
if (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12313=>1)) {
quest::say("You have done well. These giants shall soon be purged from the Commonlands and the inns will be filled once again. Here is the mold for the Ro Greaves. For the final component, go and ask Thomas of [Lord Searfire].");
}
}
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}
#END of FILE Zone:rathemtn ID:50109 -- Elisabeth

Andrew80k
08-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Nicholas.pl

################################################## ############
# NPC: Nicholas
# Quest: Boots of Ro
################################################## ############
sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Greetings, friend. I am the keeper of the [Boots of Ro]. Please rest here with us in our camp of righteousness. No harm can come to you while we paladins keep watch.");
}
if($text=~/boots of ro/i){
if ($faction <=5) { # indifferent or better to get the quest
quest::say("If you desire the mold needed for smithing the Boots of Ro, then first, you shall prove your power. I have long sought an ancient holy weapon called the brazen brass kilij. I have heard rumors of detailed plans on how to make it, coming from Faydwer. Seek out the kilij plans. Bring them to me and you shall have the mold.");
} else {
quest::say("You and I must be brothers and serve the Lord of Underfoot. Go to Kaladim and serve her cathedral. When you think you are ready. then ask Lord Datur if you are an [honored member] of the temple. If the answer is yes. then I will trust you.");
}
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if ($faction <=5) {
if (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12206=>1)) { # Kilij Plans
quest::say("Ahh!! The kilij!! The legend was true. As for you.. the mold for the Boots of Ro. Go and speak with Thomas for the final component. Ask him of [Lord Searfire]. Brell be with you.");
quest::summonitem(12304); # Mold of the Boots of Ro
quest::faction(44,2); # Clerics of Underfoot
quest::faction(169,2); #Kazon Stormhammer
quest::faction(219,2); #Miner's guild 249
quest::exp(100000);
} else {
quest::say("I do not need this, friend.");
}
} else {
}
}

#END of FILE Zone:rathemtn ID:50110 -- Nicholas

Andrew80k
08-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Thomas.pl

################################################## #############
# NPC: Thomas
# Zone: Rathe Mtns
# Quest: Helm of Ro
sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Welcome to our camp. We are paladins gathered from many lands. We have been called to this land by our deities. Ours is a crusade of righteousness. Have you happened upon us by chance or do you [seek the sacred molds]?");
}
if ($faction <= 5) {
if($text=~/helm of ro/i){
quest::say("To receive the mold of the Helm of Ro you must first demonstrate your strength. Go to the plains of thunder. There you shall hunt down the most vile creatures I have ever encountered. Seek the undead cyclopes. I have spied them in the most dangerous portions of my realm. Fetch me two of their skulls.");
}
if($text=~/seek the sacred molds/i){
quest::say("Many of us carry the sacred molds of the holy paladin armor. We will release it only to those who have proven themselves to each of our deities. If you seek it, speak up!! Tell us which part you seek. I carry the secret of the [Helm of Ro]. The others carry those of vambraces, breastplates, bracers, gauntlets, greaves and boots of Ro.");
}
if($text=~/Lord Searfire/i) {
quest::say("Lord Searfire is a great forge master. He was called forth to the land of fire lakes. It is said that he now toils in the name of Solusek Ro within a hidden temple of that land. He and he alone knows how to obtain [ronium], a needed component for forging the sacred Armor of Ro.");
}
if($text=~/ronium/i) {
quest::say("It is an alloy created from two rare metals. Only [Lord Searfire] knows the formula.");
}
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if ($faction <= 5) { # indifferent or better to get mold
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12308 => 2)){
quest::say("You have proven yourself to Karana. I grant you the mold of the Ro Helm. May the winds of Karana blow in your favor. Now you must seek out [Lord Searfire] and ask him for [ronium] to complete the second and only other component needed to be fashioned by a master blacksmith.");
quest::summonitem("12298");
quest::faction(183,2); #Knights of Thunder
quest::faction(21,-3); #Bloodsabers
quest::faction(257,3); #Priests of Life
quest::faction(135,2); #Guards of Qeynos
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12308 => 1)){
quest::say("I called for two cyclops skulls.");
}
}
plugin::try_tome_handins(\%itemcount, $class, 'Paladin');
}

#END of FILE Zone:rathemtn ID:50112 -- Thomas

Andrew80k
08-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Soil of Underfoot
Priestess_Ghalea.pl

################################################## ###################
# NPC: Priestess Ghalea
# Zone: North Kaladim
# Quests: Multiple --> Soil of Underfoot
################################################## ###################
sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Welcome to the Church of Underfoot. Please open your soul to the greatness of Brell Serilis. May he guide you in all your future endeavors. And may your soles long for the [Soil of Underfoot].");
}
if($text=~/soil of underfoot/i){
if ($faction >=5 ) { # amiable or better to get quest.
quest::say("The Clerics of Underfoot have yet to see your faith directed towards our wills. Perhaps you should assist Master Gunlok Jure in the crusade against the undead.");
} else {
quest::say("I can trust you with the soil of Underfoot, but first you must obtain four portions of fairy dust. Return them to me and I shall mix it and pray over it. Then I shall give you a pouch of soil of Underfoot.");
}
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,18765=> 1)){
quest::say("Welcome to the Underfoot Cathedral. I am High Priestess Ghalea. Here is your guild tunic. Now. let's get you started helping us spread the will of Brell.");
quest::summonitem("13514");
quest::faction(169,2);
quest::faction(219,2);
} elsif (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12106=>4) && ($faction < 5)) { # Fairy Dust -- NOT Fairy Princess Dust
quest::say("May the mighty power of Brell saturate this soil with his divinity. Here you are, my noble friend. You may have a pouch of the soil of Underfoot.");
quest::summonitem(12282); # Soil of Underfoot
quest::faction(169,2); #Kazon Stormhammer
quest::faction(219,2); #Miner's guild 249
} else {
}
}
#END of FILE Zone:kaladimb ID:67024 -- Priestess_Ghalea

Andrew80k
08-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Temple of Sol Ro
Lord_Searfire.pl

################################################## ################
# NPC: Lord Searfire
# Quest: Paladin Ro Armor
# Zone: Temple of Sol Ro
################################################## ################
sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Greetings! May the glory of Solusek Ro burn in your veins. I am the forge master of this temple. Called to service by the Burning Prince. Should you ever need my service and find me gone. have no fear. I shall return. I must occasionally venture to other realms in service of the temple. I shall always return. this is my eternal home.");
}
if($text=~/ronium/) {
quest::say("You seek ronium. It is a fine blend of metals. I alone hold the secret of its formula. I, and I alone, can offer it to those who serve this temple. Do you wish a [bar of the alloy]?");
}
if($text=~/bar of the alloy/i) {
if($faction < 5) { # must be amiable or better
quest::say("Take this Sol Cauldron. Within it shall be combined elements of this world. You will add to it, melatite, two bars of enchanted platinum, Mistmoore granite, the sands of Ro and soil of Underfoot. If you be a master blacksmith, the elements shall combine to make the enchanted metal I have named 'ronium.'");
quest::summonitem(17977); # Sol Cauldron -- 6-slot container
} else {
quest::say("There is much service to Ro which you must perform. I cannot trust you until you have proven your worth to us. Seek service within this temple or join the crusade within the desert of Ro.");
}
}
}
#END of FILE Zone:soltemple ID:3316 -- Lord_Searfire

Andrew80k
08-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Bar of Ronium -- 12305

Recipe:

Soil of Underfoot -- 12282
Bar of Enchanted Platinum(2) -- 16507
Melatite -- 12297
Mistmoore Granite -- 12306

Container -- Sol Cauldron -- 17977 (NOT returned).

Angelox
08-02-2008, 08:07 AM
I might be confused (probably am); Isn't the 'Bar of Ronium' a dropped item?
Thanks for the quests.

Drops: This item is found on creatures.

Quests: This item is used in quests.
Kithicor Forest

* Ivy Etched Boots

Mountains of Rathe

* Breastplate of Ro
* Greaves of Ro

Bar of Ronium -- 12305

Recipe:

Soil of Underfoot -- 12282
Bar of Enchanted Platinum(2) -- 16507
Melatite -- 12297
Mistmoore Granite -- 12306

Container -- Sol Cauldron -- 17977 (NOT returned).

Andrew80k
08-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Hmm. I've never heard of it being a dropped item. I had to make it on live with the recipe above. And I believe that Allah's is mistaken. Even for the Ivy Etched Boots, the Ronium had to be made. So I don't think it's supposed to be a dropped item.

Angelox
08-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Hmm. I've never heard of it being a dropped item. I had to make it on live with the recipe above. And I believe that Allah's is mistaken. Even for the Ivy Etched Boots, the Ronium had to be made. So I don't think it's supposed to be a dropped item.

That's what rang the bell for me - I've quested the Ivy boots on live before (many years ago!). Might be they had it one way at one time and then changed it. probably would be OK to leave both methods available.

Andrew80k
08-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Sentry_Joanna.pl

# Sentry Joanna
# Quest: Gauntlets of Ro
sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Love and passion to you. my friend. Seek you the [Gauntlets of Ro]? If not. then I offer you the safety of this camp.");
}
if($text=~/gauntlets of ro/i){
if ($faction <=5) {
quest::say("I will give you the mold. but first you will complete a task in the name of Erollisi Marr. My fellow Sentry. Alechin. was bitten by a wolf while he journeyed to Qeynos. He now turns into a werewolf at night. forced to kill innocent travelers. Go toward Qeynos. Release him from life and his curse and return his locket to me.");
} else {
quest::say("Erollisi would not approve of our alliance. not yet at least. Go to Freeport and serve the Temple of Marr. When you can ask Gygus Remnara if you are an [honored member] and have him answer yes. then we can join forces.");
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12312 => 1) && $faction <=5 ){
quest::say("Thank you my friend. It is good to see him free at last. I shall miss him. Here now is the mold of gauntlets as promised. Go and speak with Thomas for information about [Lord Searfire].");
quest::summonitem("12302");
quest::faction("184","1"); #Knights of Truth
quest::faction("105","-1"); #Freeport Militia
quest::faction("258","1"); #Priests of Marr
}
}
#END of FILE Zone:rathemtn ID:50111 -- Sentry_Joanna

Andrew80k
08-02-2008, 10:17 AM
That's what rang the bell for me - I've quested the Ivy boots on live before (many years ago!). Might be they had it one way at one time and then changed it. probably would be OK to leave both methods available.
If you'll notice, Allah's doesn't say where it drops, so my guess is it's a missed flag somewhere in their database. I quested the Ivy Etched Boots as well, but, like you, it has been a LOOOONG time. I'm pretty sure I made the Ronium for them then, but as with all things done by Verant/SOE, it's possible that it could have been dropped. Consistency is not their strong suit. But I did the Armor of Ro quests back in mid-2001 and by then it was already a made only item.

Andrew80k
08-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Marianna.pl
This one is mostly right, but I will need to update it once I get the turn in dialog from the rotted shark meat. You can put it in or wait if you want.

# Marianna
# Quest: Vambraces of Ro
sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Rodcet Nife welcomes you into our noble camp. I am the keeper of the [Vambraces of Ro].");
}
if($text=~/vambraces of ro/i){
if($faction <=5){
quest::say("The mold will be offered to you when you have performed a task for the Temple of Life. The oceans near our home are host to a plague.. the plague sharks!! They have been infected with a deadly malady which has been turning up in the Qeynos Hills. Kill the sharks and bring me two of their rotten shark portions as proof.");
} else {
quest::say("Foolish person!! The word is out amongst the followers of the Prime Healer not to trust you.");
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12310=>2) && $faction <=5 ) {
quest::say("You have done it! Here is the Vambraces mold."); # fix this when I can get rotted shark meat on live
quest::summonitem(12300);
quest::faction("184","1"); #Knights of Truth
quest::faction("104","-1"); # Freeport Militia
quest::faction("257","1"); # Priests of Life -- This is a guess
}
}
#END of FILE Zone:rathemtn ID:50114 -- Marianna

Andrew80k
08-02-2008, 06:32 PM
David.pl

# David
# Quest: Bracers of Ro
sub EVENT_SAY {

if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("I, the keeper of the [Bracers of Ro], welcome you. Come and rest within our camp. You have nothing to fear while such righteous might is gathered.");
}
if($text=~/bracers of ro/i){
if ($faction <= 5) {
quest::say("When you can swim the waters of Rathe and return two goblin nets from the elusive goblin net masters. then you will be rewarded the bracer mold.");
} else {
quest::say("We, the Deepwater Knights, know of your vile ways. You had best leave while you can.");
}
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12311 => 2) && $faction <= 5) {
quest::say("You have done well. Take the mold for the bracer. Go forth to speak with Thomas of [Lord Searfire]. Then all components shall be known.");
quest::summonitem("12301");
quest::faction("45","1");
quest::faction("79","1");
quest::faction("143","-1");
} elsif (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12311=>1) && $faction <= 5) {
quest::say("Two Deepwater goblin nets are required.");
quest::return_items(\%itemcount);
}
quest::return_items(\%itemcount);
}
#END of FILE Zone:rathemtn ID:50108 -- David

Andrew80k
08-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Abigail.pl

# NPC: Abigail
# Zone: Rathe Mtns
# Quest: Breastplate of Ro
sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Greetings! I am the holder of the secret of the [Breastplate of Ro]. You may rest here. You are quite safe within this camp of paladins.");
}
if($text=~/breastplate of ro/i){
if($faction <= 5) { # really requires high indifferent, but I don't have that option
quest::say("The Breastplate of Ro mold will be awarded to you. First, you will perform a test of strength. Go to Faydwer. There you shall seek out and destroy the Teir'Dal who carry the dark cauldrons!! They have been venturing into our lands and capturing many Koada'Dal and Fier'Dal for cooking purposes! Bring to me two of their dark cauldrons.");
} else {
quest::say("You need to prove your loyalty to my temple. Go to Felwithe and seek out the Clerics of Tunare. Prove to them your faith. Then ask the leader of this church if you are a [honored member].");
}
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12309=>2) && $faction <=5) { # A Dark Cauldron
quest::say("You have earned the mold. You will now need go and speak with Thomas about [Lord Searfire].");
quest::summonitem(12299); # Mold of Ro Breastplate
quest::faction("43","1"); # Clerics of Tunare
quest::faction("178","1"); # King Tearis Thex
quest::faction("8","1"); # Anti-Mage
} elsif (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12309=>1) && $faction <=5 ) {
quest::say("I instructed you to return with no less than two dark pots.");
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount); # return items unless proper count, seems easier than trying to keep track
}
}
#END of FILE Zone:rathemtn ID:50113 -- Abigail

Andrew80k
08-02-2008, 07:02 PM
All are combined in a forge(17, I think) and all are no fail.

Boots -- Mold(12304),Ronium(12305)
Helm -- Mold(12298 ),Ronium(12305)
Bracer -- Mold(12301),Ronium(12305)
Greaves -- Mold(12303),Ronium(12305)
Breastplate -- Mold(12299),Ronium(12305)
Gauntlets -- Mold(12302),Ronium(12305)
Vambraces --Mold(12300),Ronium(12305)

Andrew80k
08-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Marianna.pl
This one is mostly right, but I will need to update it once I get the turn in dialog from the rotted shark meat. You can put it in or wait if you want.

Fixed it. After working for about a month with no Rotten Shark Meat, I get 2 in a row.

# Marianna
# Quest: Vambraces of Ro
sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Rodcet Nife welcomes you into our noble camp. I am the keeper of the [Vambraces of Ro].");
}
if($text=~/vambraces of ro/i){
if($faction <=5){
quest::say("The mold will be offered to you when you have performed a task for the Temple of Life. The oceans near our home are host to a plague.. the plague sharks!! They have been infected with a deadly malady which has been turning up in the Qeynos Hills. Kill the sharks and bring me two of their rotten shark portions as proof.");
} else {
quest::say("Foolish person!! The word is out amongst the followers of the Prime Healer not to trust you.");
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12310=>2) && $faction <=5 ) {
quest::say("You now own a mold for the Vambracers of Ro. Go and ask Thomas of [Lord Searfire] for the final component.");
quest::summonitem(12300);
quest::faction("183","1"); #Knights of Thunder
quest::faction("21","-1"); # Bloodsabers
quest::faction("257","1"); # Priests of Life
quest::faction("135","1"); # Guards of Qeynos
quest::faction("9","1"); # Antonius Bayle
} elsif (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12310=>1) && $faction <=5) {
quest::say("I said two portions of rotten shark meat.");
}
}