PDA

View Full Version : Hail of Arrows

xSUFIx
09-07-2008, 10:41 PM
The server I am playing on, the ranger spell, "Hail of Arrows," isn't working properly, I don't know if its the one server or all of them, but what I get is..

Casting: Hail of Arrows
I don't know Target Type: 42 Spell: (8020)
Hail of Arrows
Target is out of range!

/sad face.
What's wrong with it?

xSUFIx
09-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Also, this spell does work on myself.
Just..not mobs..or other people.

Striat
09-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Will look into it. Last I checked, skill attack wasn't implemented. According to the changelog, part of it has been. So, perhaps it is due to it not being completely implemented OR while not likely, it could be because of how it was implemented.

trevius
09-08-2008, 03:25 AM
That spell has no range set for it in the standard Titanium spell file. Most likely because there are a few spells that were in the titanium CD release that weren't finished at that time. I know some healing spells for mid level healing classes had similar issues. I fixed the healing spell by adding range to them. I tried adding range to Hail of Arrows as well, but never actually tested if it works, but I think it still does not from what I heard IIRC.

seancraft
09-19-2008, 04:25 PM
I remember this spell working on Krushers server.. not sure what he did to fix it.

sumz
12-19-2008, 01:38 AM
so as of now is this spell fully functional?

jojo22
12-20-2008, 03:29 AM
You can basicly Edit the Hail of arrows file, Replace the Target type from Cone(??) to something like Targeted AoE And set the skill damages to around 1250 min to 2750 max its what i have it set as. its works fairly well. its not like what its supposed to be, but i also got the Beam spells for Wiz, Mage, and shaman set up in this manner. with GeorgeS tools.

With targeted AoE you will get a limit of like 5 targets in an area. or you can go with Point blank AoE for that is you wanted something as close to how many you can really hit.