PDA

View Full Version : Bots wont Attack

leslamarch
10-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Ok was not sure how the format was for the new eqoffline forum? anyway I just started a new thread, if this is not correct sorry.

I just noticed using revision 72 from the public SVN, and I'm not quite sure if this is intended or not. When I type #bot group order attack the bots do say they are attacking the target but do not move, however with out moving my position in relationship to the mob, and turn my auto attack on then type this #bot group order attack they do attack as they should.

So i guess I figured I would bring this up here just for a heads up, and maybe a solution to something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks very much for the hard work on this code Congdar, it really is very much appreciated by myself and many others :D

Congdar
10-10-2008, 04:47 PM
I have seen this too and i'm trying to figure out a way to fix it. I'm trying to make it work in the svn and it was tied to the client hate list in the other source but the svn source the client doesn't use the hate list the same.

Congdar
10-10-2008, 05:32 PM
ok, try r77

leslamarch
10-10-2008, 11:08 PM
ok, try r77

ok I had some time to test this finally, The #bot group order attack works perfect now, just as i thought it should. One thing I'm still seeing and it really is not a problem at all, at least to me. I'm going to take a guess here since you said something about the hate list, it must have something to do with that. when a mob starts to beat on you the bot will stand and watch as if to cheer you on. :)

Everything else seems to working great, Excellent job on this.

Thanks again
~LL~

Congdar
10-11-2008, 02:20 AM
I'm attempting to make it so people can't just stand around and afk level. You must either use the #bot attack command, or be physically attacking with auto attack to gain bot assist aggro, otherwise they will stand and watch.

There's still something not right with it, so I'm still tinkering with this.

leslamarch
10-11-2008, 09:31 AM
I'm attempting to make it so people can't just stand around and afk level. You must either use the #bot attack command, or be physically attacking with auto attack to gain bot assist aggro, otherwise they will stand and watch

yeah your absolutely right that would be abused, and I didn't even think of that lol. Thanks again :)

Angelox
10-11-2008, 09:56 AM
I'm attempting to make it so people can't just stand around and afk level. You must either use the #bot attack command, or be physically attacking with auto attack to gain bot assist aggro, otherwise they will stand and watch.

There's still something not right with it, so I'm still tinkering with this.

This is good, I wasn't thinking about that either. Better not to have bots attack while client is idle.