PDA

View Full Version : Zone and Spell Probs

gantz
10-12-2008, 02:15 AM
when i try to cast damaging spells of any kind it says cant see target or interrupted and i am unsure of how to fix this problem.

lot of pop zones have no npc's or mobs and lot of my zone's dont have loot drops but have mobs.

I'm using Angelox data base v3.9

if any one can help me i be very greatfull so thank you in advance

Feel free to email me at scrappyballz@hotmail.com

paaco
10-12-2008, 02:31 AM
Sounds like you are missing the maps files. Make sure they are in eqemu/maps and not eqemu/maps/maps

gantz
10-12-2008, 03:40 AM
i will check that i just installed Vista so i will be sure to check this time thank you very much i will post again soon if all else fails

gantz
10-15-2008, 04:01 AM
i put all maps in the right spot and im still having the same problem zones with no mobs zone with mobs and no loot and damaging spells still not working still geting interupted and cant see mob errors. what can i do to fix this im stressing out over it. well thank you in advance

Tikaszar
12-03-2008, 08:30 PM
this is definitely a problem with the location of the maps folder :-) I moved mine around, and got the same problem, put it back in the proper spot, and problem solved. Make sure your maps is located in EQEmu folder, not eqemu\maps\maps or eqemu\default\maps or anything.