PDA

View Full Version : Still out there and working on my next DB

Drawde
07-08-2002, 09:32 PM
Just a post to say that I haven't given up on EQEmu,
I'm still working on my DB addons (the next release is
nearly finished), or at least trying to -I still can't get 0.3.4 to work properly,
and 0.3.3.1 seems to go linkdead 9 times out of 10 when I enter the world,
so actually testing things is very difficult. (have tried changing datarate.txt
but it doesn't seem to have much effect)
When/if I manage to get EQEmu working properly I'll try and finish off and upload
the new DB addon version ASAP.

Ariak
07-09-2002, 01:34 PM
Best of luck!

Shawn319
07-10-2002, 11:57 AM
Check your PM's Drawde :)

Drawde
07-11-2002, 07:33 AM
Really sorry, but I just don't have the time at the minute to help out with the
world building project (though I'd like to), or work much on EQEmu or other computer stuff.
I'll try and get the next release of my DB addon out ASAP (within a few days), it's virtually finished anyway
and I just need to test it (I think I've got 0.3.3.1 working reasonably well now, after changing the datarate to 15).
The main improvements in this version are improved spawn locations (correct Z coordinates, plus many more spawn points)
and more NPCs/spawns added to just about all "old world" outdoor zones plus a few Kunark ones. I'll be doing dungeons and Kunark zones next
(plus hopefully the Velious ones I haven't done yet). Also the loot and merchant lists include some of the new items that TC
collected.
In a week or so I should have the time to do some more work on the DB and hopefully help out with this project (unless that's too
late).

Ariak
07-11-2002, 07:40 AM
Hope to see you back in full, soon. :)

Shawn319
07-11-2002, 07:40 AM
Whenever you can :) this is still a new idea were working on.. Ariak and Lurker_005 are showing some interest in it.

Ariak
07-11-2002, 01:17 PM
Just curious..

Are you incorporating MSH-DB data into your world data? It is some very fine data and contains *MANY* spawns. I love it, personally.

Ariak
07-11-2002, 02:00 PM
Need to know :)

Because If so (which would be wonderful) I can start itemizing some of the mobs, especially the fully-spawned TOV (My TOV+MSH TOV = full tov)