PDA

View Full Version : Bots not attacking.... at all

DriftingEvil
01-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Just DLed and installed the AX-Classic yesterday and everything seems to work fine except my bots will not attack mobs in any way. We are grouped and when I use the #bot group order guard/follow command they give me a response and do what they should. But I get no response out of #bot group order attack. If I am NOT targeting a mob i get a little message "You must target a mob", so I know I'm typing in the command correctly, but they just sit there and do nothing. Even if I am attacking the mob they dont attack. :confused:

leslamarch
01-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Just DLed and installed the AX-Classic yesterday and everything seems to work fine except my bots will not attack mobs in any way. We are grouped and when I use the #bot group order guard/follow command they give me a response and do what they should. But I get no response out of #bot group order attack. If I am NOT targeting a mob i get a little message "You must target a mob", so I know I'm typing in the command correctly, but they just sit there and do nothing. Even if I am attacking the mob they dont attack. :confused:

I would check and make sure you have the "server Maps" in the maps directory, without the maps your bots will not attack like your describing.

DriftingEvil
01-07-2009, 01:10 PM
server maps.... are those just the normal maps.tar.gz file and they need to go into the axclassic/maps & peq/map directory?

leslamarch
01-07-2009, 01:22 PM
server maps.... are those just the normal maps.tar.gz file and they need to go into the axclassic/maps & peq/map directory?
yes those are the ones, make sure there is no sub directory like Maps/maps.

it should be like this Maps/abysmal.map
and so on

DriftingEvil
01-07-2009, 01:57 PM
thats it. thanks!!! these things rule

leslamarch
01-07-2009, 02:07 PM
thats it. thanks!!! these things rule

Glad to see you have things working now :) Enjoy !!