PDA

View Full Version : Some pet spell problems

Valcrist
02-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Well I had made a new pet spell... and a new pet... but when I summon him his race shows up as a mixed human, I made him an npc etc. pretty positive I've done everything right...

And also, whats the secret to being able to summon more than 1 pet? (IE: Like Edges Necros)

erik_llewellyn
02-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Well I had made a new pet spell... and a new pet... but when I summon him his race shows up as a mixed human, I made him an npc etc. pretty positive I've done everything right...

And also, whats the secret to being able to summon more than 1 pet? (IE: Like Edges Necros)

What model are you using? This sounds like you didn't use a global model and as such, EQEmu defaults to using a human model.

As for your other question, I haven't messed with multiple pets yet, but might soon. If I do, I will share any thing I discover.

Valcrist
02-08-2009, 02:31 AM
#race 469, the evil eye that is global.

ChaosSlayer
02-08-2009, 04:34 AM
make sure that its gender is set properly 0, 1 or 2. not each gender shows proper texture for specific model. For most monster models gender should be 2

re: multy pets. I belive client is hardcoded to only 1 regular pet, but you can have unlimited number of swarm pets