PDA

View Full Version : Spells 70+ [need some guidance]

seridium
02-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Level 70 below spells work on my server I have added "spells_en.txt" and "spells_us.txt" from Storm havens site to my EQ emu Directory and I still havent been able to use level 70+ spells for pet summons on the magicians is this normal should only up to level

For an example I just tried Casting Essence of Air 71 Mag pet spell and it tells me after I cast that it is unable to find data for pet SumAirR17, with the storm haven spell files I thought these would work or do I have them in the wrong place?

Do I still need the backup file as I did not back it up? but is it possible to get these higher level spells working as they do on Storm Haven ?

seridium
02-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Just so your not thinking I am a retard or something these files were also placed into my Everquest directory when I Started playing Eq. from stormhavens site and have been updated

Lord_Spaztic
02-10-2009, 11:39 PM
From the sound of it, Your missing the "SumAirR17" data in the SQL Database.
Dunno, Were to find a copy, But you'll most likely have to add it by hand.

trevius
02-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Yeah, when you see that message, it means you need to create an NPC with that name in your database in the npc_types table and also again in the pets table. Just look at what is there and you should be able to figure it out.