#Author: SOE
#NPCs Involved: Animal_Trainer_Visop
#Items Involved: 54001, 54002
#################

sub EVENT_SAY
{
if($text=~/hail/i){
quest::say("Come to look at my animals, have you? I have managed to capture and

train some of the finest specimens in all of Norrath. Do you have any [skill with

animals] yourself?");
}
if($text=~/skill with animals/i)
{
quest::say("Those blasted Trolls caused me to lose one of my finest specimens! I

had captured a beautiful giant water moccasin while studying the swamplands. I did

so love that [snake], I even fancy she grew to love me. I spent many hours training

her.");
}
if($text=~/snake/i)
{
quest::say("There was a band of Troll invaders moving through our supply line one

day, while I was attempting to calm one of the spiderlings they struck. My crates

were smashed and they panicked the poor things rather badly. We were able to fend

them off and I gathered together most of the freed animals, but alas my snake was

nowhere to be found. I have been so busy helping them adjust to their new

surroundings that I find myself lacking the time to go [look for her].");
}
if($text=~/look for her/i)
{
quest::say("She answers to the name of Sethena when she is in the mood. She wore a

trinket around her neck that she was rather fond of. If you could bring her back to

me I would be most grateful, I do fear that she may have gone wild again. If this is

the case, bring me back the trinket she wears as evidence of this. I must get back

to work, it is feeding time. Good luck!");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM
{
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 54001 => 1))
{
quest::say("Alas, my poor Sethena! Thank you for this trinket, $name. Please, take

this as a token of my gratitude.");
quest::ding();
quest::faction(264,100);
quest::exp(25000);
quest::summonitem(54002);
}
else
{
quest::say("I do not need this, friend.");
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}
}

cavedude
02-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Committed this to the PEQ repo. I also changed the author to your name so you get credited for writing the file, and I changed the DB so Sethena can only spawn once at a time.