PDA

View Full Version : A few Bot questions

Kilum
03-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Hello, I just want to say that I love the bots and think they are the best thing on offline. I just have a few questions. Would it be possible to give bots aa's, basicaly say If my toon had 500aa's the bot would as well and the 500aa's for the bot would be placed automaticaly on a predetermined list you generate. Second question, what about bot discs, Say like #bot 999954 disc evasive, and triggers the disc, just a thought or two, keep up the good work guys.

Congdar - 2
03-08-2009, 03:55 PM
The bots already have most AA's coded by level and only the Warrior currently gets the defensive discipline.

Kilum
03-08-2009, 08:11 PM
cool is there a list or any way to view the aa's? Also I have never had an exceptional heal land on me by a cleric or maybe I have just never noticed. Take care.

Congdar
03-10-2009, 01:40 PM
There isn't a list, they are coded throughout the source. I thought I had the heal aa's working but I'll take a look. The bots aren't going to get any of the activatable AA's.

Kilum
03-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Okay ive done extensive testing on all healing classes and none of them land exeptional heals. Also is there a way to view what class cast what spells? Can you make it so the shaman class tries to slow the mob first thing instead of dots? Any how great job, just trying to help out.

Kilum
03-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Okay ive done extensive testing on all healing classes and none of them land exeptional heals. Also is there a way to view what class cast what spells? Can you make it so the shaman class tries to slow the mob first thing instead of dots? Any how great job, just trying to help out.

Congdar
03-11-2009, 12:57 PM
You're right, I added the damage crits but not the heal crits. I'll work on that. The list of bot spells is in the zip file in one of the stickies in this forum. It has the sql and excel file of all the bot spells. I believe it has the modifications I made to have the shaman slow first. I know I have already made those changes on my server.

If you use that sql to update your database, you should then run the svn sql files in /utils/sql/svn/
250_bot_spell_update.sql
250_optional_bot_spell_update.sql
285_optional_bot_spell_update.sql

NOTE: The excel spreadsheet does not reflect the spells removed by these files.

Kilum
03-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Nice, good to know about healing aa's.

Kilum
03-16-2009, 12:21 PM
Sorry Congdar this might be a silly question but I couldn't find the answer anywhere. You mentioned only wars get thier defensive disc, Is there a way to trigger it? It would be great if the master could tell the bot when the disc should fire for raid mobs like #bot disc evas (target).

Congdar
03-16-2009, 07:05 PM
The bot warrior evasive discipline is automatic, no commands needed.

bowmaster
03-25-2009, 01:40 PM
ooh dear tha suxs , u cud hitting a 1dmg trash mob , thrn a 2000 dmagae na\med comes and you need evasive for ,,
The bot wiull porbzx acvtivate it on the 1dmg trsah mob

Congdar
04-03-2009, 12:33 PM
critical healing is fixed now in revision 401