PDA

View Full Version : New SOFWeapon Views

GeorgeS
03-23-2009, 01:03 PM
As we migrate to SOF expansion...

All the weapon models for SOF will be included into the NPC/Loot editor in the next release. Trevius has helped in this endevour, and they should be available soon.

GeorgeS

trevius
05-04-2009, 09:55 PM
If you need help with this, I can definitely go through and use Zscreen (awesome open source screen capture tool) to select just the needed areas of the screenshots and also then save them with an easy naming convention for you. I dunno what naming convention you normally use for these files, but it would be easy for me to make them each something like "model_<number>.jpg" or whatever format you would like.

GeorgeS
05-07-2009, 12:49 AM
I finally finished the update for this program -

Weapon Encyclopedia and media new! Latest 5/05/09 - This tool enables one to view weapon graphics, shields, human face,arm,body textures.
Now with SoF Eq Expansion Items!

NPC and Loot Editor
08.22.00 - Editor is compatible with SoF -- weapon and shield images are updated from the weapon encyclopedia!

Enjoy!

GeorgeS

Zeice
05-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Yay! Thanks a bunch!

trevius
05-07-2009, 06:40 AM
The new weapon model viewer update looks great :)

The only issue I have with this update is with the NPC Loot Editor. For some reason the built-in Spawn Group Editor no longer finds the spawn groups of the selected NPC automatically. Previously, it did and it was almost instant. Now, it seems that we have to click "find" to run a search for them and that search takes at least 30+ seconds. Not sure why it takes so long when the other editor was so fast to find them.

Thanks again GeorgeS for the updates. Your tools really do help this whole community a ton.

GeorgeS
05-07-2009, 10:39 PM
I just confirmed the issue. On my raid0 laptop, the query takes about 10 seconds, but I understand the issue, and spent today rewriting the code so that the execution is threaded into two parts so that i's more streamlined, and the results are excellent.

NPC and Loot Editor
08.22.01 - Redid sql and support code for spawngroup editor.

Thanks for the report!

GeorgeS

trevius
05-10-2009, 03:37 AM
Oh yes, that is MUCH better now lol. It is nearly instant again :D Thanks so much!

Ozium
09-06-2009, 05:35 PM
run-time error '62': input past end of file trying to start the npc loot editor, your other tools start and work fine.

trying to find the weapon graphics to use on new weapon since that function in not in the eqitems tool, what about weapon sparkles will that ever be editable ?