PDA

View Full Version : Quest Script Question and others

leginyah
07-31-2002, 05:22 PM
Ok Ive started making some quests for myself at the moment and they all work fine except when I put in the FACE_TARGET line.
As soon as I have that in a script, when I initialise the quest the NPC turns to face me but then also starts attacking. Has anybody else had this problem? If so and you managed to fix it could you please help me out on this one.
Also Ive just spent the past few weeks populating Shar Vahl and the pit area using the DB from Ethernalquest. Ive got every NPC bar say 4 or 5 that they didnt have but will try fix that soon.
Only thing I cant figure out is putting in forges ovens etc. Ive checked the Sharvahl Obj file and tried to use svforge301 etc but the best result Ive had is a great big forge like the one outside the blacksmiths where the quest guy is. When I click on it though instead of opening it turns like a door opening. Anyone got any ideas or fixes on that? I wanna get Shar Vahl working right before I post it up. Also included will be a couple of Buffing NPC's by the Pit area to buff and heal and Ive also put in a script for the Beastmaster Guild Leader to set all skills to 1.