PDA

View Full Version : Fletching freebie: Imildu's task

Woodstick
05-15-2009, 08:01 PM
I am working on my tradeskills and have hit a roadblock. The fletching progression quest has not yet been written so I cannot refine discord stones and make serrated arrows needed to become better :(

Is there anyone out there who knows quest scripting who could be kind enough to write this quest and submit it?

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2851

Andrew80k
05-15-2009, 09:01 PM
I've actually started work on most of the ranger/archery tasks. The problem with this particular one is that the GoD expansion isn't done on the emu yet. I'll take a look at this one to see if I can work it in.

Woodstick
05-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Thanks dude. I can't wait to fletch to my hearts desire (Some people think I should be concetrating on killing mobs but I guess we are just different).

On a side note, if you are doing all of the ranger/archery quest then there seems to be this superawesome fletching quest series that starts in freeport (I can't remember the name: I looked endlessly for the NPC that starts it to realize that the quest was implemented after the titanium collection). Is that part of your plans as well?

Andrew80k
05-17-2009, 12:32 PM
Anything that was included in SoF will eventually get done. But that is A LOT of content. So yeah, but no timetable.

Woodstick
05-19-2009, 09:04 AM
I see..

At least Imildu is already in the game, on the boat to discord - except he does not say anything when you hail him.

Looking at the description in alkazam it seems very straight forward:
get items -> fletch -> give fletched items -> repeat 4 times

Andrew80k
05-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Since you're interested I'll see if I can work on it a bit over the next few days...

alblagg
06-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Not sure where this stands as of now with Andrew80k, but it is also on my list of things to get working over at PEQ.

Andrew80k
06-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Not sure where this stands as of now with Andrew80k, but it is also on my list of things to get working over at PEQ.
I'm almost done, I'm having a small issue with the way it updates the amount in the db. Once I have that worked out it'll be done.

Capheus
07-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Are you guys still working on this one? Don't wanna step on anyone's toes by throwing anything on here.

Andrew80k
07-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Yes. I'm still working on the database issue, which is really a testing issue and not a production issue. At least I think. It's mostly done and just needs a lot more testing. I'm probably going to submit some code changes to go along with it to facilitate the process.

Capheus
07-13-2009, 12:07 AM
k sounds good