PDA

View Full Version : FQAdmin updated items structure

Lurker_005
08-13-2002, 12:43 PM
I havn't seen anyone put this out, so here is what I modified. seems to work, but I don't really use fqadmin...

Just save this text file to your fqadmin directory, overwriting the file that is there.

DeletedUser
08-13-2002, 02:43 PM
<gasps>

Omg if you were a girl.. OMG!

:o

DeletedUser
08-13-2002, 04:13 PM
I forgot about the bandwidth eater FQAdmin tool is :)

Lurker_005
08-14-2002, 09:04 AM
yea it is slow :(

I MOSTLY just use mysql-front to work with the database. But you have to figure out all the tables and how they link together to do stuff with spawns... If only someone that knows delphi could work on FQAdmin an make it run faster on really big tables.

Or just bring one of the other admin projects up to it's level...

Windcatcher
08-14-2002, 01:34 PM
I'm looking at the speed issue. I loaded Drawde's 0.9 DB, and wow, you're not kidding. I always used only the test data before. There appear to be at least two bottlenecks, from what I can see. I'm still running 0.33 (I never patched, as I quit EQ a long time ago), but that shouldn't matter from the speed issue. If I can fix it I'll make a 0.34 setup and see how it operates.

Wind

P.S. Does 2.6 have a "Stats 2" page in the items pane? I have that here on my interim 2.7 version, with item modifiers (damage, etc). I don't remember if that was to be new for 2.7 or was already in there.

P.P.S. SPEED!!!!! I tracked down the most serious of the bottlenecks, and things are running MUCH faster. Now I need to set up an 0.34 DB, with full world data to make everything current. Anyone know if Drawde/Hardy/et. al. have an 0.34 (or newer) world DB that I can test with? Also, should I update from 0.33 to 0.34 or go right for 0.35 beta (assuming world data is available)?

Lurker_005
08-14-2002, 02:28 PM
http://forums.eqemu.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2784 for my 3.4/3.5 compatable DB (it has worlddata1.0beta (http://forums.eqemu.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2926) in it) 3.5 is the same as 3.4 except it added a table for tracking people trying to "hack" then emu servers.

Just go with 3.5 beta, it uses the new spells_en.txt spell file and has some of the problems with 3.4 fixed. Be sure to get the latest eqw too

No you didn't have the extra item modifiers in 2.6

And finally **CHEER** for working on the speed thing! :D
Thanks!