PDA

View Full Version : Bot SQL Backup Script Issue

cubber
05-29-2009, 09:17 AM
The backup script that comes with the PEQ SVN seems to be not working properly. I reciently did a backup of my bots to update my db. The backup worked fine but when I reload the file back into the updated peq ver 590 db I get the following error:

ERROR 1136 (21S01) at line 25: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

I have never had a problem with this script up until now.

How can I fix it so I can restore my bots back into the database?

gaeorn
05-29-2009, 11:03 AM
When I had this problem, I had to roll back to an older DB to import the bots. I then modified the bot backup script to include --complete-insert as an option to mysqldump. This causes the dump to include the column names so you can restore it later even if columns are added. I created a new backup of the bots, changed to the new DB (again) and then was able to import the bots.

Andrew80k
05-29-2009, 11:40 AM
You can also hand jam it. I've pulled a line in the npc_types file and a line out of the bot backup sql file and compared them field by field in xcel, found the offending field and added a default value. That has worked for me as well.

cubber
05-29-2009, 02:12 PM
When I had this problem, I had to roll back to an older DB to import the bots. I then modified the bot backup script to include --complete-insert as an option to mysqldump. This causes the dump to include the column names so you can restore it later even if columns are added. I created a new backup of the bots, changed to the new DB (again) and then was able to import the bots.

This worked perfectly thanks!

gaeorn
05-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Any time :)