PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 2.7

Windcatcher
08-15-2002, 09:05 AM
I just uploaded it to SourceForge, and, as usual, they should have it available on their download page within the hour. It's compatible with 0.35b5 (and presumably 0.34). Here's what's new:

1. Made several speed improvements that should drastically help performance on some tabs, especially the spawns tab.

2. Fixed some internal bugs in the TSharedComboBox component code. There was the potential that the old code could cause crashes, which the fixes should prevent.

3. Added a "Stats 2" sub-pane to the items pane. There you can set:
- Modified skill
- Modifier to the skill
- Bane race (I don't understand this, but it's there)
- Bane race modifier
- Bane damage
- Resist damage
- Resist damage type
- Recommended level
- Recommended skill

4. In the "Usable by" items sub-pane, added a section on deities. Note that there are TWO methods of setting deity information. The first uses a drop-down and sets a flag, where values 200-215 cover deities (88, I think, involves GM items, and there are other possible values). The second method uses checkboxes. I have no idea which one is used or takes precedence. Testing in the client hints to me that maybe the drop-down is used sometimes and maybe the checkboxes are used to flag multiple deities...or perhaps one method is used for casting and the other for wearing...or perhaps one method is obsolete (could the item DB be out-of-date?). Only time and testing will tell.

morpheus014
08-15-2002, 12:59 PM
Awsome windcatcher you rock =)

DeletedUser
08-16-2002, 12:22 AM
nice job ;)

DeletedUser
08-16-2002, 02:37 AM
Ok I think i've found an error.. or it might just be me. But when i'm using the item editor part when I set the races.. it only allows me to select the ones on the right. ( Troll, Ogre, Halfling, Gnome , Iksar , Vah Shir ). I've exited out and came back.. tried again in an hour.. but it keeps doing that. I can select them but when I save/change item it takes the ones on the left off.

Lurker_005
08-16-2002, 06:38 AM
Windcatcher, here is the known list of "bane race modifiers" from showEQ typenames.h (http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/seq/showeq/src/typenames.h?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup) This seems to be another type of identifier used for spawns IE race, class, type The spawn type isn't implimented in the Emu yet though.

Also look at class.h and race.h for updated lists of those. zone.h also

Vipermmx
08-19-2002, 01:19 AM
Wind please for the love of god keep releasing these =) Its nice to have this so I dont spend 20 hours trying to do it another way or downloading a 50mb file to use anothers prog lol.