PDA

View Full Version : Distribute Loot and coin

nilbog
05-31-2009, 08:43 PM
I am having an issue trying to use the Distribute Loot and Coin to Selected NPCs feature in Special of the NPC EDITOR.

It says it will add the loot drops to NPCs in the current zone/main page.

I used the search for npcs by level range, then filter npcs from list until I got the selection of mobs I wanted.

After selecting the loot I want to distribute, setting options, and executing, I notice it only distributes to the 1st npc on the main page.

At first I thought it was because I had it highlighted, but starting from npcname/zonename ALL/ALL and nothing selected, it still only adds lootdrop to first npc.

What am I doing wrong ? :?

GeorgeS
05-31-2009, 09:12 PM
I checked the code over and observed it does NOT cycle thru the loot. So once it hits the end of the item list, no more lootdrops are made. I forget why I wrote it that way. I am now writing it so it cycles thru over and over for all nps's in the list.

I'll reply when it's done

GeorgeS

nilbog
05-31-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks man, you're awesome!

GeorgeS
05-31-2009, 09:49 PM
Ok, fixed the code... :)

NPC and Loot Editor
08.22.03 - Changed way the Distribution of Loot occurs in the Distribute loot feature. Loot will now cycle over and over.

GeorgeS

nilbog
05-31-2009, 10:52 PM
works great!

nilbog
06-01-2009, 12:04 AM
This thing is making my life much easier. I think I have a request now :D

I used it to add 1 item to a selection of a lot of npcs. Currently it creates a new lootdrop_id for each instance of the same item.

Would it be possible for it to add a single lootdrop ID to a selection of npcs? Or, an option to choose whether you want a new lootdrop_id created for each.