PDA

View Full Version : Movies on KaZaa

Hardy
09-03-2002, 06:05 AM
-edit- Movies are warez and the MPAA does not like you
-edit from Hardy:- So, lol

Like to download new movies off KaZaa? Hate the fake movies that you wait hours to download? I finally found a guy that don't give out fake movies. I have downloaded Signs, Mr. Deeds and right now Super Troopers, next is Fear Dot Com. Just do a search for TMD, he does NOT have the fake stuff. Have fun :)

Aspirax
09-03-2002, 02:53 PM
You just figured that out? :)

Trumpcard
09-04-2002, 12:22 AM
Hey, be nice joo stinking pussbag! Some people arent on the bleeding edge of digital theft ! :)

Hardy
09-04-2002, 04:50 AM
1) Not everyone knows about KaZaa
2) I knew about this for a while
3) I know alot of people that know nothing about KaZaa, just passing the word cause its a great program
4) People that do know about the movies might download the fake stuff, I am just trying to stop the frustration, because it happened to me a couple times.

Gotta prob with that? Then delete this post, don't bother me none, but I bet ya some that look at this post have never heard of KaZaa. About being Warez, I am not giving it out, plus if I gave out KaZaa, thats free and not Warez. Its your choice to download the movies, not mine.

You just figured that out?
Yea.....2 years ago :p

Aspirax
09-04-2002, 05:02 AM
Chill...

Don't be so defensive.

The little smiley faces --> :)

Mean that it's in humor.

Shawn319
09-04-2002, 07:38 AM
Thats kind like saying "ohh you can find tons of warez at http://www.somewarezsite.com/downloads "

Just cause you didnt give out the file, doesn't mean your not promoting warez/piracy.

Hardy
09-04-2002, 09:36 AM
ANY file downloaded with the Verant EQ Patcher
That was copy/pasted out of the rules, didn't say anything about free stuff. Maybe you should point that out in the rules. Why is it your business if we download other stuff than EQ? I understand the EQ part. This is NOT Warez, this is freeware. I have not had a good day, so I don't need any shit about whats warez, KaZaa is definently NOT warez.

Figured it was in humer, see this at end of my post :p. Means I am not taking any offense to it.

Just very lame that they are saying KaZaa is Warez, thats bullshit. You use it at your own risk, so why care? Rules say EQ is Warez, but after you guys read this I bet you will change it, lol

kathgar
09-04-2002, 09:49 AM
KaZaa is not warez, but using it to download copyrighted movies is. locked