PDA

View Full Version : New "Bot Patch" Observations

shanekukacka
08-08-2009, 04:14 AM
+ The Rogues moving into a position behind the target is a great change !

+ The Bots spawning with the appropriate gear equipped is a nice change and I find it a lot more convenient

- I found an issue tonight where the Bards are not working as intended, no songs are playing even if the bard is in my group, with the old bots songs would play and affect the whole raid. bottom line the bard isnt working as intended as far as i can tell.

- I made 5 clerics, 1 each as a #bot group raid lead ... it seems that the healing is really wonky .. hardly if ever a CH goes off and on level 60 - 65 + clerics they seem to do XXXXXX performs an exceptional heal for (47) yes 47 crit heal .. not sure if they are appearing as my level but not updating in level like they should and staying as level 1 on spawn .. I'll do more testing on this one .. I know there is an issue when my Beastlord bot crit heals me for 2500 - 3500 and my cleric does not. I'll keep you posted

- Bots under the #bot raid info are showing up as 1 member even if the group is full with 6. not sure whats up with that one

- had an issue tonight with some weird pathing issues in Temple of Veeshan and other zones. the bots would somehow crash the zone and me whileing moving around in certain areas. they would just stop moving and crash my game .. I re log back in and try to re spawn the raid and would say they are still in the zone even tho I go back to the spot where I got crashed and no bots to be found. logging out doesnt fix it .. only way I found to fix it is to leave the zone .. then re log back in

All in all the new changes will be really nice when the kinks are worked out. For now I think I am gonna revert back to the old bots for the time being .. having the BARD songs active is really handy. I am always looking for issues to make my playtime on the game as fun as possible :) Keep up the great work all !!

Nightlord
08-23-2009, 10:45 PM
+ The Bots spawning with the appropriate gear equipped is a nice change and I find it a lot more convenient

Hmmm my bots are spawning naked with the new version.