PDA

View Full Version : error msg

Ozium
09-08-2009, 10:53 AM
"run-time error '62': input past end of file" trying to start the npc loot editor, your other tools start and work fine.

trying to find the weapon graphics to use on new weapon since that function in not in the eqitems tool, what about weapon sparkles will that ever be editable and why does so many new items icon show as the default necklace in game but fine in editor ?

GeorgeS
09-08-2009, 10:48 PM
When you run the tool - is this occuring after the splash screen upon startup?
Or when you click on something?

On a second thought, there's a file in 'resources' folder called 'NPC_loot_editor_welcome.c' that should have contents

Welcome to NPC and Loot Editor
made especially for EqEmu Databases
This version works with emu versions
"EQEmu-0.7.0-1000+"

that's the only file there upon startup that's not error checked -- if it's missing contents that must be the problem.

GeorgeS

Ozium
09-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Welcome to Spawn Editor
made especially for EqEmu Databases
This version works with emu version

"0.6.6 to 0.7.0-985 Titanium!"

thats what mine had in it, deleted the empty line and changed the eq ver but no help.

it gives the error msg after hitting lets start on splash screen

GeorgeS
09-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Ok, after the splash screen, the file keys.txt loads in - in folder resources. This file must not be edited because adding lines will break the program and give that error. If you have an updated keys.txt and it's more recent then send me the link to it.

Thanks
GeorgeS

Ozium
09-09-2009, 02:00 PM
i downloaded a fresh copy of you tool pack as i see ver changed, did a overwrite and now it works... :P

but side note i never changed anything in the resource folder