PDA

View Full Version : Guild Your Bots!

WildcardX
10-25-2009, 06:19 PM
Say it's not so, but it is! You can now guild your bots just like you guild other characters. BOTS can participate in guilds as only guild members and can not be promoted or demoted within the guild. You can /guildinvite and /guildremove them and they will show up in the guild management tool in game and proudly display the name of your sux guild. Enjoy!

Secrets
10-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Say it's not so, but it is! You can now guild your bots just like you guild other characters. BOTS can participate in guilds as only guild members and can not be promoted or demoted within the guild. You can /guildinvite and /guildremove them and they will show up in the guild management tool in game and proudly display the name of your sux guild. Enjoy!

When will the bots roam around and kill things on their own? Skynet is coming!

In other words, nice work!

pfyon
10-25-2009, 06:28 PM
I've always thought it would be cool to have an almost entirely automated server, meaning NPCs/bots making up the rest of the population, racing for raid mobs, pvp, random chatter in public channels, etc.

It would take a lot of work, but I think with some heavy modding it would be possible. Maybe this summer after I graduate.

Katinka
10-28-2009, 01:09 AM
Sure wish clerics would heal.. or bards would sing.. or perhaps shamans would buff you when you wanted it.

Melcrin
10-28-2009, 01:12 AM
^ This is the truth

WildcardX
10-28-2009, 01:21 PM
When you get it coded let me know and I'll review it with you.

Katinka
10-29-2009, 12:14 PM
So are the rumors true?