PDA

View Full Version : Is there still a fast way to spawn a ready raid?

laxative
10-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Greets,

I just updated to the new BOT system. I understand and support the direction, but I'm already missing the:

#bot spawnraid
#bot groupraid

commands. Prior to the first revamp I had like 20 macros that setup my raid. That got streamlined to the #bot groupraid command.

Will I need to issue a stream of #bot botgroup macros to formulate a raid?

I'm also looking forward to guild'ing.

Will we have the ability to use Guild Favor with our Bots?

Thanks for the hard work.

Lax.

WildcardX
10-27-2009, 03:27 PM
So I thought about this feature long and hard. I really did. The way I see it, if you make a bot enabled server and give the players a feature that allows them to one click spawn an entire raid force of buff and bot ready bots and all strctured in their groups and a raid, didn't you just make a server of zerg-style raids? That was my principle thinking in not providing similiar commands.

I do get it though. The convenience of having similar commands. Perhaps in the future, maybe I or someone else can add it but include another BOT rule to regulate this feature..

laxative
10-28-2009, 09:35 AM
WCX,

I appreciate the feedback, I agree with the principal so I"m ok with making the macros. We kinds of came full circle on the whole management of the bot on the raids. Using BotGroup(s) commands allows greater flexbility in raiding situations in general, just needs more setup.

I hope you will have time upcoming to work on AI, CH chains, fixing direct heal issues, and possible assigning roles anr such.

For an hour after the change I couldnt even remember how to get bots back in my group! hahah /invite ftw!

Lax.

WildcardX
10-28-2009, 01:20 PM
You can also just press the group invite button just like you invite any other character.

My goal is to make managing bots as similar to managing another character.

Zandig
10-28-2009, 01:51 PM
For an hour after the change I couldnt even remember how to get bots back in my group! hahah /invite ftw!

Lax.

Same here! My bot group add macros no longer worked. It had me stumped until I used /invite :D

I like the new system managing the bots similar to how you invite any other character.