PDA

View Full Version : Help with Georges Tools Diablo loot

everlastnmn
01-26-2010, 06:43 PM
I want to assign say loot with a requirement of level =>12 to level 1-10 mobs. So I click rules and enter that information and hit ok. When I click on rules again, it says the default level =>10. Is this just coincidence or am I doing something incorrect ?

Also, do you have to set rules for each group or is there a way to do it in mass ? So can you do armor, weapons and say sheilds for level 1-10 instead of doing armor , then weapons then sheilds ?

nezmyth
02-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Bump please. The rule button isnt working for me aswell, doesnt stick when i update the rule, just tests it for me successfully but doesnt attach it to the query execution.

everlastnmn
02-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Don't think anyone visits this forum and they are so quick to move it here when asked. I've had to reinstall the DB multiple times cause this tool is not working for me.

GeorgeS
02-18-2010, 12:54 AM
I am rewriting the tool so it can be easier to use.

The forum does get quite a few visitors, but I'm not on everyday - probably once a week. I get pm'd more than you can imagine, so I cannot answer every question.

GeorgeS

GeorgeS
02-18-2010, 12:59 AM
Clicking the rule button the second time erases the first rule.
The next version won't have that issue. The rule button does work as tested on most recent db build.

The rules stay and are applied for each level range. There is no way to do for all item types. Just don't hit the rule button again.

nezmyth, I assure you it does work. Give me your query parameters and I'll test it for you.

GeorgeS