PDA

View Full Version : bugs in 3.6

balooloo
09-21-2002, 07:09 PM
I found a few bugs in the new 3.6 version that i thought I would share.

1) AA points are kindda bugged, puting points AA points in intelligence boosts youre stamine to like 2600 so you have 11k hp nude, innate metabolism and another innate dunno which one ( regen, run speed or lung capacity) boosts your charisma and wisdom to 1600 too) ( kindda cool for a wis caster though hehe, too bad clerics dont have manaburn lol)

2) I'm not sure if this is in all the added stuff I have to get all magelo items and all, but dmg is bugged kindda like in an earlier version... cant remember when but it was a while back, people hitting for 300 with a 1hs is a little too much hehe.

3) Dunno if this is suposed to work but haste/slow/snare/root dont seem to do anything, haste items or spells dont do a difference that I could notice at least as well as speed spells (ie. SoW)

4) Not really a bug but I know that Vex Thal has been reitemized so lots of items from there have changed in stats, I dunno if you guys made the custom items from the stats at magelo or something so i dunno if you will update them like they did ( check out www.fohguild.org too they got a list of all items in vex thal and maybe some more too)

Keep up the good work guys this is even better the normal EQ:)

balooloo
09-21-2002, 07:24 PM
Just remembered of another one but again this could be because of all the add-ons I have in items but everytime you hit with a weapon that had a proc, it will proc, like 100% chance of a proc hehe, not too hard to kill a mob when you proc stun every time you hit lol