PDA

View Full Version : spells wont scribe

venorkull84
09-06-2010, 07:36 PM
I just started a wizzy and I went to purchase his spells, currently a lvl 3 wizzy, and as I tried to scribe a couple of spells dat state dat dey r lvl 3, da chat bar would state dat I can't scribe da spells will I'm lvl 4. I was told in game chat dat I need to replace a spell file in my directory n dat I would find on da site wat file I need to replace n wat to replace it wid, but I cdnt find anythng on da site. If possible if I can jus get da info on da situation.

Caryatis
09-06-2010, 08:12 PM
If the concept of downloading a custom file and placing it in your EQ directory is too complex for you, think of it like this... You get a brand new gat(fresh EQ install) but the cops are all wearing bulletproof vests now(custom server) so that the standard ammo(files) that comes with your gat is useless. So you got to take out the clip and put some hollow points(custom files) in for you to effectively cap a cop(play on the server).

If that fails, realize you are white and sound like a retard.

venorkull84
09-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Wow, der u go, dat solved da problem, ur good. Very detailed I must say. Or in other words,good for nothing.

Caryatis
09-06-2010, 08:51 PM
My bad man, I wrote in a dialect that you do not understand. Thankfully the internet has many translation tools suited for this task...

If da concept o' downloading uh custom file an' placing it in yo' EQ directory iz too complex fo' ya, th'o't o' it like dis here... You git uh brand new gat(fresh EQ install) but da 5-0's iz all wearing bulletproof vests now(custom server) so dat da standard ammo(files) dat comes wiff yo' gat iz useless. So ya got ta take out da clip an' put some hollow points(custom files) in fo' ya ta effectively cap uh cop(play on da server).

If dat fails, realize ya iz whitey an' sound like uh retard. and shit.

pfyon
09-06-2010, 09:38 PM
I keep looking for 'like' buttons at forums, but alas, can't find any :( .

venorkull84
09-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Nerd, No life!!! Lmfao