PDA

View Full Version : Zone Lines in DB?

Meekrat
09-27-2002, 05:26 AM
Any way we could get zone lines entered into the database. Seems that the xyz info is a little off in all the database. Hoping that someone has this resolved in there database and would be willing to submit it in sql format to one of the world builders.

The issue i have is when im zoneing i either end up at a safe point, frozen in one spot, or on the wrong side of the zone wall. I have played around with the zone info in the database and found that working with the numbers i was able to correct this. But there are alot of zones to go through. Just thought id check before i commenced to hit them up one by one.

Keep up the good work everyone. :)

steihl
09-27-2002, 06:51 AM
Also, I've ran into a few small problems as well:

The Grey zone: Upon zone in, even with neccessary spells cast and #invul on, I die and have to have another char use the #movechar command to recover the character. I die from suffocation damage, and whenever I try to bring a second character in, eqw crashes and the zone goes to sleep. This is the only zone I've seen like this so far.

Other zones: some zones upon zone in you end up instantly falling.

Just some info.

evilapok
09-27-2002, 08:28 AM
You managed to get into The Grey? Everytime I try I just crash to desktop and the zone server it was on dies.

Symarra
09-27-2002, 08:36 AM
Hell, I've spent the last 22 years of my life trying to get out of the grey!!!

and the past 3 trying to get out of the RED!