PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug in 3.8 -

crux
09-29-2002, 05:24 AM
not entirely sure if its something new to v3.8 but #zone'd into sseru, just so happens the s.s. is within a pretty deep pool of water, add my slow connection and that I was a lvl 1 character w/o eb of any sort, I drowned. The issue being, I respawned at my bind point, and then drowned. respawned, and drowned. and again, and again. happened about 10 times before it stopped. would like to point out that my bind point was in qeynos2, out side of irontoe's. no water even remotely nearby. also #zone'd imediately into gfaydark ( since this zone has no water what so ever ) and continued to drown. have approx. 1500hp or so, so it took a while, around 10 seconds of activity, didnt display the drowning message or any actual damage but I was losing the same chunks of hp as I was due to drowning in sseru.
just thought I'd point it out

- crux

Kolo
09-30-2002, 11:31 AM
I noticed a similar issue. I started a lowby ogre, #zone'd to crushbone, cast bind on myself...it took. I died, respawned in crushbone. Died, respawned in feerot. Died, respawned in feerot every time after.

Another thing I noticed...I gave myself a few levels cause I got bored and #zone'd to Rathe Mountain. On zoning in, I fell through, did a #goto 0 0 0 and recovered. I then #zone'd to Lguk and did the #goto to the matching GMBox coords. I walked around live side and accidentally hit the zone line and found myself in the Arena.

Last zone flag? I havent checked the code.