PDA

View Full Version : Web page up with world data + EQNPC utility

Drawde
10-02-2002, 04:04 AM
I've finally got my EQEmu page up - it's at http://edwardpinniger.bctalk.net/eq/eqemu.html I've got the latest version of my world data DB addon (v1.0, same as I posted here a couple of months ago) and the EQNPC NPC data generator.
I plan to work on more updates for my DB addon in the future, once I get EQEmu working properly again!

Trumpcard
10-02-2002, 04:11 AM
http://edwardpinniger.bctalk.net/eq/eqemu.html

The period got added to the hyperlink.

Wow Drawde, you're WWII game looks awesome! I love the fact that you researched the unit types specific to countries. Most people gloss over the details...

Give me a holler if you need any help getting the emu set up again. You'll be amazed at how stable it's become. I hadn't installed a windows version in months, had to though with this past release since my linux box exploded, and it took me about 10 minutes end to end to get it up and running.

Drawde
10-02-2002, 04:24 AM
Fixed the link.

Didn't think anyone here would be interested in my WW2 game - I posted some info on it in the SimHQ.com forums though.
WW2/historical aircraft and vehicles are an interest of mine so I already had plenty of info on what units to put in the game. It was more of a case (as with many sims) of designing a game to put the aircraft etc. in, than creating the game then researching what to put into it!

Lurker_005
10-02-2002, 04:56 AM
He lives :) Glad to see your still around Drawde

Hardware
10-02-2002, 05:13 AM
Link seems to be broke to the DB d/l

Trumpcard
10-02-2002, 06:26 AM
I use to love Panzer General, and alot of the old SSI strategy war games like Battle of the Bulge and Steel Panthers. I played with Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe a bit, but I didnt get into the flight sims as much as the land war games. (Axis and Allies!)

Drawde
10-03-2002, 05:24 AM
Link should be fixed now. (removed the "beta" from the filename, the next version will be 1.1)