PDA

View Full Version : Bots

Fasthand
12-26-2010, 05:51 PM
are they working and if so where can i acquire them on an emu sod server/client?

thanks
Fasthand

Fasthand
12-27-2010, 02:01 PM
was hoping a quicker answer, i keep getting message that i have to buy them ... i check on allakhazam it says any guardian on pok ... right click on them ... tryied and nothing happends...

was really hoping some answer ... about it...

thanks

Derision
12-27-2010, 03:07 PM
The Mercenary system from 'Live' EQ is not implemented in EQEmu.

The EQEmu version (Bots) are summoned using the #bot command, assuming you compiled your own source with the Bot option included, or downloaded a version of the executables with Bot support.

Typing the in-game command #bot help should give you a list of commands to create and spawn Bots. If you get a message saying no such command, then your server doesn't have Bot support compiled in.

Fasthand
12-27-2010, 10:52 PM
omg this is awesome :) it freaking works ... :) woot woot woot lol

i know its maybe not the right place for next question lol but im little lazy :(

im having issue purchasing aa, it seems that i don't "own" any official expension .... when i log in it says 0 of 0 expension, when i click can purchase in the aa panel 99% of them disappears :( ... so guess i have to setup something somewhere ... can ya help me on that too... thanks owning an sod client/server :) thanks

Fasthand

provocating
01-10-2011, 11:22 AM
What client are you using SoF, SoD or Titanium ?