PDA

View Full Version : EQ Database editor

rdurbin
05-16-2011, 12:09 PM
here is an everquest database editor that I been working on in vb2010.

it is not complete yet but you can get an idea of what it does and what it will let you edit. right now it can view npc stats, name, class, race, and let you edit them. It can view tasks and soon be able to edit them. can also view the spells lists for bots, cant edit them yet, soon will allow you to view and edit locations of npcs.

basically its just an easy way to change various things in the game without using heidisql or whatever

I mainly made the program from myself, but I figured I may as well share, maybe someone else may find it useful, at least when its finished

edit
--------------------
forgot to add it can also show the characters made on your server and display the items in their inventory, it cannot add or delete items, but i plan to add that
--------------------
https://rapidshare.com/files/759378690/sqltest.rar

rdurbin
05-18-2011, 07:42 PM
made an update to my program, the changes are listed below

https://rapidshare.com/files/602587186/sqltest__1.01_.rar

Version 1.01 (05/18/2011)
----------------------------------------------------
*split the class box into npctype and class to make it easier to use, (class box will no longer have things like merchant, banker, etc, these will be in npctype instead).

*Added the ability to remove items from a players inventory, you can remove 1 (by slot id) or remove all copies of that item they have (by item id), I am thinking of adding to remove from all players on server, but will probably do it by status, so doesnt remove items from GMs. (removing items will only work if player is offline)

*item info will now display bag slots and weight reduction for bags in players inventory section.

*cleaned up the pop-up item window to make it more readable.

*added an item data tab, right now it lets you search for all items in database and display stats of the item, soon it will allow you to edit the stats

*added the ability to add an item to a players cursor, this will only work if they are signed off, or if they are signed on they can log off and log on and it will be on their cursor.

*added the ability to view some stats from the players profile, like base str, sta, cha, etc, also will display players money on the inventory tab. soon I hope to add the ability to edit these stats, but im being cautious, reading from profile data is safe, but writing can be dangerous.

*added ability to view merchant list for an npc set as merchant, you can also change which merchant list your merchant uses, and view all the items of that merchant list and view the stats of the items, will also let you know how many merchants are using that item list. You can also add items to the merchant (you cant delete items yey, but you will be able to soon), but remember many merchants share the same list, so adding an item from a list will add them to all merchants that share that list (which can be good or bad depending on what you want)
----------------------------------------------------