PDA

View Full Version : How to solve your problems w/gm box in Veeshan's Peak

saladbowl
10-11-2002, 08:17 AM
(sticky this thread if you want)

Just posted this in a reply to someone who been having the same problem i have, someone told me the solution, i worked with the basic idea of it..

If you are stuck in the gm box in veeshan's peak, and cannot get out, even if you /goto <mob name> and you still hit the top of the box, please do the following..

*updated*

I had the same problem as you..go here

http://forums.eqemu.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3412

How i solved it is this

1) #listnpcs 0 (brings up list of Npcs)

2) /goto a_racnar000 (or whatever mob) <this will target him also and is the trick for #3> (yes you will hit the top of the box still but dont worry)

3) /goto (just /goto, this will says "Telepoting to a_racnar0 (loc: 100 200 300) ovious the location is not 100 200 300 but in this example it will be.. (this is done only to get the mobs location, you will still hit the top of the box)

4) #goto 200 100 300 (Type in the SECOND number FIRST, then the First number SECOND, leave the 3rd number the same)

5) Volia your under your mob..

/bow thank you thank you..no need for flower throwing /bow

lol hope that helps you mate.

signed,
Saladbowl

Homer J Simpson-60 Warrior <The Warlords>
Mojo The Powerful-60 Magician <The Warlords>
and too many others to list.

saladbowl
10-13-2002, 01:21 AM
Just updated it a bit, so if any of you were confused, you know why you did that step, post your questions if you would like..but this is mainly just to help those out who want to explore veeshan's peak and wanna see the dragons and such...though the zone dont contain all the dragons, hopefully it will as newer versions come out =).