PDA

View Full Version : Krivn S`Tai in the Blue Flame in Neriak Commons

pepsiphreak79
12-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Had a hel of a time tryin to find why i kept breaking it found out georges awesome editor auto capitalizes some commands like summonitem and then they break in the emu lol But its still a great tool

Most of this taken from allakazam for text accuracy

# Krivn S`Tai in the Blue Flame in Neriak Commons 65, -885, -40, he Is listed on find as an armor merchant #
# Added missing text #
# Added saylinks #
# Krivn_S-Tai.pl

sub EVENT_SAY {

my $boots=quest::saylink("boots");
my $bracer=quest::saylink("bracer");
my $coif=quest::saylink("coif");
my $gloves=quest::saylink("gloves");
my $leggings=quest::saylink("leggings");
my $sleeves=quest::saylink("sleeves");
my $tunic=quest::saylink("tunic");
my $materials=quest::saylink("materials");
my $silk_thread=quest::saylink("silk thread");
my $sewingkit=quest::saylink("sewing kit");
my $loom=quest::saylink("loom");

if($text=~/hail/i) {
quest::summonitem(17124);
quest::say("So you are one of Ulraz's new recruits. You are to assist in the construction of the armor you will don as a new Shadowknight of the Lodge of the Dead. Did you loose your kit that is used in

the crafting of Bone Mail. You must travel beyond Neriak into the Nektulos Forest for the $materials that compose the armor.");
}
if($text=~/materials/i){
quest::say("Many species of dangerous creatures and even the walking remains of the dead inhabit the Nektulos Forest. You must defeat these creatures and undead in order to obtain the materials.

The materials you seek depend on the piece of armor you desire. Do you desire to craft [$gloves], [$boots], a [$bracer], a [$coif], [$leggings], [$sleeves], or a [$tunic]?");
}
if($text=~/boots/i){
quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Boots you require two [$silk_thread], two ruined wolf pelts, and two calcified foot bones. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit

with this Tattered Boot Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19561);
}
if($text=~/bracer/i){
quest::say("To craft a Bone Mail Bracer you require a [$silk_thread], a ruined wolf pelt, and a calcified ulna bone. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this

Tattered Bracer Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19558);
}
if($text=~/coif/i){
quest::say("To craft a Bone Mail Coif you require two [$silk_thread], a ruined wolf pelt, and a calcified skull. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this

Tattered Cap Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19555);
}
if($text=~/gloves/i){
quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Gloves you require two [$silk_thread], a ruined wolf pelt, and two calcified finger bones. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit

with this Tattered Glove Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19559);
}
if($text=~/leggings/i){
quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Leggings you require three [$silk_thread], a low quality wolf pelt, two calcified tibia, and a calcified pelvis. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your

Bone Mail Kit With this Tattered Leggings Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19560);
}
if($text=~/sleeves/i){
quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Sleeves you require two [$silk_thread], a low quality wolf pelt, and two calcified humerus bones. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone

Mail Kit with this Tattered Sleeves Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19557);
}
if($text=~/tunic/i){
quest::say("To craft a Bone Mail Tunic you require four [$silk_thread], a medium quality wolf skin, a calcified sternum, and a calcified ribcage. Once you have the necessary components combine them

in your Bone Mail Kit With this Tattered Tunic Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19556);
}
if($text=~/silk thread/i){
quest::say("Silk Thread is sewn by a tailor using a $sewingkit or a community $loom. Two spiderling silks combined in the sewing kit or loom will create one silk thread.");
}
if(($text=~/sewing kit/i) || ($text=~/loom/i)){
quest::say("A $sewingkit may be purchased at the Furrier Royale in Neriaks Third Quarter or at the Silk Underground in Neriaks Foreign Quarter. A community $loom may be found at the Silk

Underground in Neriaks Foreign Quarter.");
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 19584 => 1)) {
quest::summonitem(17124);
quest::say("So you are one of Ulraz's new recruits. You are to assist in the construction of the armor you will don as a new Shadowknight of the Lodge of the Dead. I have assembled a kit that is used in

the crafting of Bone Mail. You must travel beyond Neriak into the Nektulos Forest for the $materials that compose the armor.");
}
}
#End of FILE Zone:neriakb ID:41046 -- Krivn_S`Tai Krivn_S-Tai.pl

joligario
12-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Thanks. I added the missing text (materials, silk thread, and sewing kit/loom). I didn't use the saylinks or the hail block as you get that from turning in the note from Ulraz.

pepsiphreak79
12-11-2011, 02:27 PM
yeah i added links cause my wife has one arm so difficult for her to type and play :)
and hail part cause never know when you accidently delete the box

pepsiphreak79
12-11-2011, 06:37 PM
some items for this quest missing from loot table
this is all the drops dont remember what ones were missing

REPLACE INTO `lootdrop_entries` (`lootdrop_id`, `item_id`, `item_charges`, `equip_item`, `chance`) VALUES (12061, 19574, 1, 0, 55);
REPLACE INTO `lootdrop_entries` (`lootdrop_id`, `item_id`, `item_charges`, `equip_item`, `chance`) VALUES (12061, 19583, 1, 0, 55);
REPLACE INTO `lootdrop_entries` (`lootdrop_id`, `item_id`, `item_charges`, `equip_item`, `chance`) VALUES (12061, 19554, 1, 0, 55);
REPLACE INTO `lootdrop_entries` (`lootdrop_id`, `item_id`, `item_charges`, `equip_item`, `chance`) VALUES (12061, 16197, 1, 0, 55);
REPLACE INTO `lootdrop_entries` (`lootdrop_id`, `item_id`, `item_charges`, `equip_item`, `chance`) VALUES (12061, 19570, 1, 0, 55);