PDA

View Full Version : Task Creating Questions

nezmyth
02-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Hey guys, have my server up and I'm trying to create tasks for the starting zone. I have the TaskMaster linked to my DB. The only problem is im trying to create a new task and the program is preventing me from editting or even clicking in some of the slots like Reward ID, Money Rewarded, Experience Rewarded... And in the activity tab everything is unable to be clicked on except the dropbars ... cant edit text 1 or 2, only 3... strange. any advice? Pretty sure the program is ran correctly, no errors in the debug log

Drajor
03-01-2013, 05:53 AM
Search wiki. Do it by hand rather than some tool :p

trevius
03-01-2013, 05:57 AM
Or check this thread for a possible fix:

http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31334&highlight=Taskmaster

nezmyth
03-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Draj thanks for the response, and Trev - you are my savior. Saved me a shit load of time there, shame i couldnt find that thread for some odd reason. Problem solved ! -

For anyone else neededing the fix - Right click the taskmaster, go to properties>compatibility tab and check off Disable Visual Themes. Viola. Thanks again.

Sinclipse
03-02-2013, 12:39 PM
I had a problem where I couldn't click the Reward ID thing, and it did cut off sometimes, Trev that was amazing <3

Maceblade
01-06-2014, 03:41 PM
I also spotted another fix for this, in my case when I went to the properties tab it would not allow me to disable visual themes, so I right clicked it and ran it in compatability mode and selected it ran before but not now, then next then selected It is not functioning and it reset all the properties for me...

Also running on Windows 7.

roonibrice
03-02-2014, 02:36 AM
I also spotted another fix for this, in my case when I went to the properties tab it would not allow me to disable visual themes, so I right clicked it and ran it in compatability mode and selected it ran before but not now, then next then selected It is not functioning and it reset all the properties for me...

Also running on Windows 7.

cool that'll do the trick ;)