PDA

View Full Version : New Command Request

Zerak
11-05-2002, 04:28 AM
What about a #zonespawn command? Like it would be useful if you are holding a GM event and needed the zone to stop spawning guards and such.

Usage could be like this:
#zonespawn off
#zonespawn on

or #zonespawn off 200 (off for 200 seconds, then it turns back on.. as a safety precaution so it isnt left off)
or maybe even a #zonespawn on 200 (having it on for 200 seconds, then it returns to off)

Finally, a small question;
Is there a command to lock a zone (like have it so 1 zone that players cant come into, but people with status of whatever or above can?) so that you could hold dev meetings, set up for a quest, and the such?

Thx...

DeletedUser
11-05-2002, 05:00 AM
DB feature (cshome requires 100+ I think)

TheClaus
11-05-2002, 05:01 AM
There is a command out there you can depop the zone for however long you want and then repop it. Can even add a time ro the end of repop

#repop 120

2mins the zone would repop.

Zerak
11-05-2002, 06:05 AM
Ok. But... cshome is in the cfg? I meant in-game locking of the area, then in-game unlocking of it.

BTW: Image... get your shard up! lol

neotokyo
11-20-2002, 05:51 AM
image: i just checked, and CSHOME is hardcoded in 3.12 so that only GM+ may #zone into.

(no other way in anyway ...)

zerak: the features sound useful, once the servers are more advanced than now ... i'll keep it in mind until then

IMO, there isnt any way right now to do the things you would like to do. repop does something entirely different.

kathgar
11-20-2002, 07:53 AM
I put that in there a while ago, so people don't go hey, i'll #zone to cshome to see it, 5 mins later "PLZ MOVE IDIOTMUNCHER TO ARENA I #ZONED TO CSHOMELIKE A FUCKING RETARD"

neotokyo
11-20-2002, 10:33 AM
kathgar: if you can zone into cshome, shouldnt you be able to get the hell out of it too?? or am i missing something here?

kathgar
11-20-2002, 11:02 AM
Yes, if you can load cshome, you can get out.. the problem is people try when they can't have to make a new char or spam you on irc

Trumpcard
11-20-2002, 11:24 AM
I think the point was, why not stop them from trying to zone there in the 1st place rather than having them scream bloody murder to be moved out....