PDA

View Full Version : New emu!

kharmakazy
11-08-2002, 11:32 AM
sims online emu. no.... really! that would be kewl. The game is ok... just gets boring following the rules. Takes FOREVER to make any cash to afford all the crap you need to survive.

DeletedUser
11-09-2002, 07:00 AM
uhh... heh

theres not much you could do with an emulator that you cant do with the game itself. Just use cheats to get money if your that desperate, and dont say im not a cheater, because thats basically what an emulator is.

kharmakazy
11-09-2002, 07:32 AM
I am a cheater. And i'm as much a cheater as you are an idiot. EMulation is NOT cheating. I play through all my old games on zsnes without cheating a single time. Loser.

Hardy
11-09-2002, 11:21 AM
Emulations are not mainly all for cheating. Its mainly because u don't wanna pay the monthly payment to play the game, not sure how much Sims Online is, but I know you have to pay. I downloaded the beta test from fileplanet.com and it asked me for my credit card. Was a waste of a 1.3gig download. But yes, a Sims Online emu would be pretty kewl :D

Zetareticuli
11-12-2002, 05:43 PM
Umm, double posted. Read below.

Zetareticuli
11-12-2002, 05:46 PM
Actually, I think emulation is the usage of one technology on an unintended platform. That is, something being used on something it was never intended to be used on. Oh and no need to be hard on Darkyth. You can point out a fault without being a jerk.

Just to clear all that up.

Baron Sprite
11-13-2002, 10:45 AM
I like the sims single player, I always kill off people when they disobey my lesbian sex requests.

DeletedUser
11-15-2002, 01:43 PM
I am a cheater. And i'm as much a cheater as you are an idiot. Emulation is NOT cheating. I play through all my old games on zsnes without cheating a single time. Loser.

ok, first. I don't take your little "flame" harmful.

You don't fully understand my meaning of my post. True that emulation is not for cheating.

ZSNES emulating with roms is sort've a different concept, i'm talking about SIMS in general, there isn't much you can do in SIMS that you can't do in an emulator of sims.

If you want to emulate a SIMS server to privately play with your friends, yeah.. then you could say something.