PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 2.4 is up

Windcatcher
02-12-2002, 04:52 PM
I just uploaded it to SourceForge. They should have it on the download page within the hour. Here's what's new this time around:

1. Updated the player profile structure to match the changes in EQEmu 0.2.2. This should let it work woth Shadows of Luclin. As such, this version will NOT work with versions of EQEmu older than 0.2.2.

2. Added panes for merchant lists, player corpses, and zone state dumps. Only the merchant lists pane features add and delete record buttons.

3. Added code so the add and delete record buttons on the Quests pane work.

4. Added a merchant ID field to the NPC Types grid.

5. Increased some global values in my Delphi MySQL installation. Hopefully this will help when dealing with large databases, but no guarantees. :)

6. Added some more triggered item types that the emu team has found.

7. Added an edit field for item casting time in milliseconds.

8. Fixed a couple of bugs where double-clicking on a player's inventory item or double-clicking on an item in the item search pane would call up the wrong item.

I can see that sorting the database display will soon be an issue. I'm aware of it, but I haven't had the time to try and solve that one yet.

Baron Sprite
02-12-2002, 10:24 PM
Huzzah! Now I have more of a reason to finish the spells and item visuals, maybe tomorrow :D Yay it's the weekend! Nice job WC ;)

Gino
02-12-2002, 11:12 PM
Thanks WC

I had to live without if for a few weeks now, and im damm happy to have an up to date tool again.

Makes my life soo much easier.

Regards
Gino

Baltar
02-13-2002, 12:23 AM
Thankyou for the update. 2.3 has proven to
be a powerful tool.

Bardboy
02-16-2002, 03:27 PM
Kudos to Windchaser! Good work! :D

Zeitgeist
02-18-2002, 09:30 AM
Great job as always, WC =))))

EvIl-QuEsT
02-19-2002, 08:35 AM
Wait a go Wind!! :D :D :D

-EvIl-QuEsT

Drawde
02-21-2002, 08:26 PM
Great work!
The merchant list pane sounds like it might be very useful for tracking down "missing item" errors, which would speed up debugging my merchant lists a lot!