PDA

View Full Version : Problem with zone copy/import

ratmanAK
01-12-2015, 12:42 AM
So I've run into a problem while trying to play around with the zone copy/import tool. I tried to use it to make a copy of high hold pass (zone 5) but now the game no longer recognizes that zone as existing, neither the orig or the copy. Is there something I've could have done wrong that would cause this or am I just missing something stupid I need to do before the game will recognize the zone again? Thanks for any advice

Kingly_Krab
01-12-2015, 02:00 AM
Would you mind providing more information? Whose tool is it, is it out of date? Are you capable of restoring your zone table to revert these changes?

ratmanAK
01-12-2015, 09:16 AM
The tool is the new EQEmu operations center that Akkadius does (the one posted on the EQEmus main page back in Nov). I don't think it's out of date as its appears to be the same version described on the EOC wiki page.
I'm unsure about restoring the zone table as the few things I've tried didn't seem to work. So far I've tried dropping the database and sourcing it back in from the back up i made when i first sourced in the database. I've even re-downloaded the SQLs and built a second database (altering the config to point to the new one) which also had the same problem. I'm to the point where I'm willing to remove everything and start over from scratch if need be since I hadn't changed anything yet so the only time lost is the initial set up time and that's pretty minimal really. Thanks in advance Kingly, if I can think of anything else I'll post it after I get off work today.