PDA

View Full Version : Great New Show

Pablo
11-21-2002, 04:18 PM
Hello everyone! I would like to tell you all about a great show called Birds of Prey. It is a show about the 3 female defenders of New Gotham. It has great special effects, and a lot of action! When Batman leaves Gotham city his unknown to him daughter (Huntress) joins former Batgirl (Oracle) and they take in a new meta human (a human who is born with a special power) whose name is Dinah. It is up to them to fight off the evils that roam New Gotham and the mysterious leader behind this organized crime. However, even though the ratings were spectacular on the premiere of the show, the ratings dropped for obvious reasons (for example the season finale of The Bachelor and because not as many people know about the show). Now the WB is thinking about cancelling this wonderful show! If you would like to watch it please do on the WB at 9/8c Wednesday nights! If you like it and want to sign the petition to save it or even print out flyers to post around your town please go to http://www.birdsofpreyonline.com/campaign

Thank you!

Baron Sprite
11-23-2002, 07:58 AM
I hated that show, tried to claw my goddamned eyes out after it