PDA

View Full Version : I wish to ask for help

Arcanine1987
12-03-2002, 06:39 PM
Ok i wish to ask for steps upon downloading the program in sections and one ULR. I am having a problem finding a WinHack2 URL to download from. Many question i need to cover and answered please enter the information you know to be true, that is all i ask.
1: Ok so i just got this program just today December 3, 2002. I wish to download the correct applications to using this program. I am quit stoacked on recieving it and wish to learn everything about it before the weekend, and yes that is a task for me.
2: I do now care about the whole making a sever deal yet, all i really need to know is:
A: How to open a comand window that shows me the skill editor
B: How to open a comand window that allows me to alternate my helth points or known as hp.
C: I was looking on this website after i registered and stumpled into a comand helper of what not and i saw a pretty cool deal about, #level (set target level) , #setallskills ( Set at a 0-255 skill on all) and was wondering what that had to do with the whole GM status thingy which came up in selections, which was amusing which class GM could do what. Or is that a place where i have to prove myself to this whole organization which would be a bummer because i want reveng badly.
D: Skill editor has a area where i can change the speed of skills i hope.
(Note) Please tell me the information is easy steps i am not that oriented with computers as i am with sports or friends so i will take a bit of time to understand the whole process. And if anyone wishes to know, i guess you can call me a newb in this whole new world that i have stumbled into, but hey one is only called a newb for a short time and that phrase is strating to become a demented word for putting down others when you feel showeler than the other person. And sorry for ranting had to get it off some where. GM's dont like it when i speak my mind with some of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death List~
Caption Bosec
Lord Nagafin
Vox
Trakanon
Frienzed Ghoul
Veneril Sathir
DVinn

Pneu
12-08-2002, 07:10 AM
/sarcasm on

screen ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skrn) n.

The white or silver surface on which a picture is projected for viewing.

Electronics. The phosphorescent surface on which an image is displayed, as on a television, computer monitor, or radar receiver.

Computer Science. The information or image displayed at a given time on such a computer monitor: printing a hard copy of the screen.

shot1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sht) n.

A photographic view or exposure: got a good shot of that last model.

/sarcasm off

Pneu
Kills List
Zlandicar
Klandicar
Vindicator
etc.