PDA

View Full Version : Sony humour

Pneu
12-09-2002, 01:42 PM
http://www.geocities.com/pneumaticdryll/silly

Pneu[/url]

Shawn319
12-14-2002, 09:21 PM
bad idea.. sony may or may not be trolling this board and uhhh.. thay might hit the "Parent Directory" button...

I hope thats not your real EQ name =P

Pneu
12-14-2002, 11:47 PM
Thankyou for the concern. I'm not in breach of the license agreement as I do not make a server available for others to connect too :)

Also I agree to Sony's license agreement under duress because it takes an hour to read and is presented every time we start the program, which is legally termed 'harassment' and invalidates the contract.

*licks finger and strokes the air*

Pneu

Hardy
12-23-2002, 04:26 PM
you have no proof that you do or do not connect. Who is Varent going to believe? If they see it, you can kiss your account good bye.....

Forgot to mention, you also have "fake" pics on your site, hmmm, I wonder how you got those......

Its not just against the EULA to make a server, but its also against the Sony EULA to connect to these servers, have fun :twisted:

astemus
12-24-2002, 08:58 PM
Aaaaaand, they don't need any reason to cancel your account. Although I don't think they care personally, especially since they probably think the same thing about their CS, they just don't care

DannMann99
01-14-2003, 12:44 PM
i would die laughing if he got banned

ScreamSilently
04-04-2003, 11:35 AM
God those captions were so funny. Oh my god, you are inciteful and have incredible timing!

Beetles...HAHAHAHA OMG

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

IAxxsummerstarsxx
05-08-2003, 01:27 PM
Gaaah. That poor guy... He dies all the time. I know how he must feel. =D