PDA

View Full Version : Back

Socket
01-21-2002, 06:07 AM
Just got back from vacation. Guess I'll pick up where I left off on the groupping. Also, wasn't someone doing the door spawns??

Zeitgeist
01-21-2002, 09:23 AM
wb socket. someone in the old dev board mentioned they were capturing SINS info to get ddors working. cannot recall who at the moment =)

cheers,

Z-.

foley
01-22-2002, 02:55 AM
I was and still am working on the door spawns. I have regular doors working(including locked), but the elevators and lifts are being a bit of a pain. The hold up is mostly because it is more than just doors that are handled in this structure, it is every movable zone object eg. the smasher trap in solb, the windmills in steamfont. I want to get them all working well, because it could affect the data structure. After a few different paradigm shifts, I think i've finally settled on the structure, I just have to iron out why the lifts aren't working(they go up, but then never go down again). Anyway, I don't have a whole lot of time this week, but I still think I can be done by the end of the weekend. And once the code is in place we will need a bunch of log files to populate the data, i've got a program that will read these data dumps and create insert statements for mysql to run. right now I have about 10 zones worth of data.

Zeitgeist
01-22-2002, 04:04 AM
nice work, foley =) your efforts are vastly appreciated =))