PDA

View Full Version : EQHost Changer [Beta v2.01] (need help testing on win98 box)

Piska
01-01-2003, 05:37 PM
Hello I need some help testing my program on a 98 and ME computers. It works on XP but I am not sure why I get an error message on a 2nd 98 box. Please post operating system and what error you got as well as when you got the error. Thank you in advance for the help.

EQHost Changer Beta v2 (http://members.cox.net/chnsawalex/Files/EQHost%20Changer%20v2.0.1.exe)

DeletedUser
01-04-2003, 12:39 PM
Simple, yet has errors.
But handy indeed.

You get run time errors when it can't read the path to the file. I'd suggest for you to make it so when you click Open File, if it can't find it, open up the path directory thing (i.e: load file) so you may find the file. Would save a lot of frustration.

Good job. :)

Piska
01-04-2003, 04:20 PM
thanks for the heads up I will try fix it with some error handling I wasn't really looking to do any of that because it was mainly done for me, and I am sharing because I found it handy my self :D .

DeletedUser
01-06-2003, 07:48 AM
:D Yea, i used to have to rename, copy , paste, rename.. aaahh!
So this is definately taking some fraustration off.

Found something else you should add. When you first use it, it should create a config file in the directory that it is to keep information on what the text boxes last were.

So it remembers the path instead of having to change it everytime :shock: