PDA

View Full Version : Char select screen equipment

Cyrax91x
02-17-2002, 05:07 AM
This is a minor thing, but I do not recall seeing any posts on it. On the character select screen only the BP, helm, vambraces, and bracers equiped show up. The greaves, boots, gauntlets and weapons/shields do not show up.

After experimenting with different equipment combinations I notice that with some combinations that the hair type on my character model would be displayed as bald. (I am using Luclin models.) But when I log into the world the hair is correct.

Also, a while back someone pasted code for doors and lifts. How did it work? Any plans on implementing it?

Thanks

Drawde
02-17-2002, 06:48 AM
I found that equipment rarely displays at all in the character screen and when it does it's wrong (e.g a magician with a robe appeared to be wearing a plate breastplate in the char screen).
However I seem to remember armour displaying correctly in earlier versions of EQEmu, some time before the move to SourceForge.

Nada
02-17-2002, 10:24 AM
A few versions back i could totally see everything, except weapons. So maybe there just needs to be a little fix.

Windcatcher
02-20-2002, 02:09 AM
I think it was broken in the move to SoL compatibility. Some other things were broken as well, such as looting.