PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 3.3

Windcatcher
01-12-2003, 10:44 AM
I just uploaded it, so SourceForge should have it on their download page within the hour. It should be compatible with EQEmu 0.4.1, and fixes some of the crash bugs that were plaguing the previous version. Enjoy :D

WC

Hardy
01-12-2003, 11:49 AM
Woot! You kick ass :P

Artadius
01-14-2003, 05:46 PM
Windcatcher:

Does this version allow you to copy/paste entries from anywhere in the list of items instead of forcing you to copy the last entry?

If not, can you make this possible?

killspree
01-14-2003, 10:00 PM
Hrm, I had the admin lock up last night and corrupt a boot file, forcing me to reformat heh. ;/

Windcatcher
01-15-2003, 02:05 AM
Artadius: You should be able to pick any item record and copy it; the copy will be placed at the bottom of the list.

killspree: you've got to be kidding me...could it be a bad MySQL driver or something, you think? What were you doing at the time when it locked up?

killspree
01-15-2003, 02:07 AM
I just started admin, and it locked up out of nowhere. I had to restart my computer, then when windows opened up it told me I had a corrupted boot file.

I'll see if I can reproduce it.

Divide
01-15-2003, 07:46 PM
Windcatcher:

Tool is nice. I was wondering about single item editing . Atm I dont use EQadmin to edit or make items because it saves all fields not just what you are working on atm. I have noticed that it takes a "snapshot" of the DB as it is opened. And in the case of PoP Weapon Graphics are not supported. The Graphics are wrong. So when you Edit 1 item it saves all the others with the wrong graphics.
Few things like support for PoP Graphics and 2999+ Spells and support for PoP item Icons. Would be awsome ) I have spent alot of Time make PoP items for the all the servers. Those would make EQadmin wonderful

Thanks

Windcatcher
01-16-2003, 08:11 AM
PoP is kinda hard for me to support since I don't have it :)

I would need to know several things:

- what graphics file (or files) contains the graphic icons, and what are the dimensions of the file (in pixels)
- what .s3d file it's in
- what icon numbers they correspond to.

I also couldn't test it, so it's sort of a trial and error thing.

DeletedUser
01-16-2003, 08:15 AM
PoP Icons:
http://forums.eqemu.net/viewtopic.php?t=5127

Kaiyodo
01-16-2003, 09:28 AM
The icons for the items have moved since the new UI appeared, they're not even in an s3d file anymore. All of the icons (pre PoP as well) are now stored in 'Everquest\uifiles\default' as .tga files called dragitemXX.tga. There should be about 25 of them numbered dragitem1.tga - dragitem25.tga.

They're all 256x256 pixels with each icon being 40x40 pixels.

K.