PDA

View Full Version : Issues I have

IACryogenic
02-14-2003, 10:33 AM
OK heres a few things i have noticed, Im sure some of these are known issues but would just like to clarify that that is the case, and if/when they will be fixed or where i can get the fix.

1) Loot is not being dropped from any of the mobs i have killed, Woushi, Trak, Sleeper Warders, NToV Dragons etc etc, is this normal or is my DB not correct ?

2) No wandering spawns at all

3) Cant zone into the following zones :

Sol B
Kael Drakkal

And have severe lag in the following

Permafrost
Everfrost

There may be more but these are the ones off the top of my head

4) I have an issue with characters getting stuck, unaccesable after zoning a few times, i have had no issues with PoM for example but after zoning a few times and then returning i got stuck in the bo with the coords on wall but could no longer use the #zone or #goto commands, the only way i have found around this is by deleting character and starting again.

Think thats it if i notice anymore i'll post again :)

Hope you can help with some of the issues

DeletedUser
02-14-2003, 10:39 AM
The loot issue is the database. It has to be entered by hand into the server's database or it will not drop loot.

The wandering spawns is also a database issue. You must put grids into the server to get them to wander (as of version 0.4.0 I believe).

The zone in/lag problems I will look at on my test server to see what is wrong and test it.

Everyone's characters get stuck sometimes. (Even mine). It usually has to do when a zone crashes. We are looking into a solution on getting this fixed.

DeletedUser
02-14-2003, 10:41 AM
Opps, that guest was me. I guess I need to fix the forum permissions.

IACryogenic
02-14-2003, 10:46 AM
Thx Hogie :)

One other thing i found too is that the mobs dont cast magic on me, and i dont get any resist messages if they are trying, Woushi is a good example of this and Trak too.

Another zone that bombed out with lag issue was PoI hope this helps :) Just happened a few secs ago, guess i will delete that one now hehe

Tugurce
02-16-2003, 08:09 AM
NPC spellcasting is also set within the dBase. I haven't toyed with it yet, so I'm no expert on it.