PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on here?

SilentNinja
02-15-2003, 12:06 AM
Ok guys, I have had a problem for a while with my computer where when i go LD or if everquest closes to desktop... my computer freezes. Now, i can play regular eq from EQW cause when i see that im going LD, i can just Ctrl-Alt-R and click close up at the top right of the screen and it closes to the desktop... otherwise my computer would just freeze.

Main question here is my eqhost file is updated so i can play on the servers. I can get to where i can choose my server. BUT, as soon as i click play everquest after choosing my server. My computer freezes, which in a normal persons case it would just go back to the login screen i guess from another guys post. Now, i ran that patcher and went into my folder and tried to open the patch.exe file that was installed with the patcher. It says exactly this:

Run-time error '430'
Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface.

/sigh... all i wanna do is play the damn game on the hacked servers...
I have played on these servers before, i have no clue why its not letting me do it now.

Manfred
02-15-2003, 05:43 AM
i have the same problem, wtf is with this :x

Jhon Stone
02-15-2003, 03:37 PM
:evil: its pissing me off to any one know what to do any one plz help us out a bit

AdVoCaTe
02-27-2003, 11:55 PM
download mdac update for win

http://www.eqemu.net/patcher/mdac_typ.exe

install reboot and you are good...if not then use eqemu instead of eqw and you will be fine, it will clear the runtime 430 error

leme know how it goes :)