PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 3.7

Windcatcher
02-16-2003, 08:24 AM
Wheee! Are we having fun yet? This is what happens when I get rapid feedback :P (and when it's snowing like the bejeesus so I'm stuck indoors)

1. Spawns tab: Improvements/fixes to the mechanism for adding new spawns. When the Add Record button is clicked, it will now preload the spawn group with the spawn group of the last selected spawn. This is because a database typically will have a HUGE number of spawn groups, and it's impractical to use the scrollbar to choose one since it holds the spawn groups for all the zones. Preloading one should at least get the user close.

2. Spawns tab: when right-clicking on the map to add a spawn, it wasn't working correctly. I fixed this and also added the enhancement above; it now preloads a spawn group to get you started.

Look for it at a download page near you.

WC

Tugurce
02-16-2003, 10:22 AM
Jesus Christ man, you need to get out of the house!

Windcatcher
02-16-2003, 11:35 AM
We're getting between 20 and 26 inches of snow today. I usually go to the gym on Sunday but I'm stuck inside :?

Lurker_005
02-16-2003, 12:47 PM
Whoot snow storms are great for increasing programming time ;) As long as you don't lose power or internet connection!

Hardy
02-16-2003, 04:24 PM
We're getting between 20 and 26 inches of snow today. I usually go to the gym on Sunday but I'm stuck inside :?

I just heard Washington is getting that, that happen to be where u live? Must suck, 1 1/2 inches an hour and won't stop snowing till tomorrow.

Awsome job on another admin tool :D Keep it up! And let that snow keep falling! errrrrrrr :P

Windcatcher
02-16-2003, 05:10 PM
Close. I live in the Philly area. It's coming down at 4 inches per hour at the moment. :( The snow isn't supposed to stop till tomorrow night.

Thanks for the compliment. I can't wait to hear how the pathing stuff works out.

WC