PDA

View Full Version : playing trouble

Taco
02-17-2003, 10:09 AM
For some reason, me and rezzinginc can't seem to get on to the actual play servers. We can log on, but once we try to pick a server, it tries to log us on, and then every time, the screen goes all black, as if it's trying to max the window (we're still in EQW) and it says that we need to re-run the patcher. I've run the EQemu patcher, and it says everything's just fine for EQemu. Any ideas what the problem is?

Thanks

RezzingInc
02-17-2003, 10:12 AM
Aye, that is exactly me problem.

berrybrainz
02-17-2003, 05:56 PM
well you have to install the patcher into your EQ directory, but I did this and now I can get into the server, but right when it "finishes loading world" EQW just quits. Can anyone help?

AdVoCaTe
02-28-2003, 12:01 AM
http://www.eqemu.net/patcher/mdac_typ.exe

download this if you are using win and install, reboot and use eqemu to patch it will fix the problem.....if eqemu dosent work for you at that point patch with the start menu, run, and then run the eqgame.exe in your eq dir u r using to patch from and type patchme at the end of the eqgame.exe

( example c:\programfiles\everquest\eqgame.exe patchme )

that should work if all else fails....but DO download the mdac files thats the fix for all you guys problems